elektra white comiquette!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....erm, before you start throwing noob you may want to check his join date....and yours :monkey3

x :wave

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

oh-snap.jpg

....erm, before you start throwing noob you may want to check his join date....and yours :monkey3

x :wave

I can start the whole definition of a n00b again. I have done this before because you aren't the first to say that to me. Yes, I am a n00b because I have only been here for a year and yes technically he has been here longer than me but that doesn't indicate how long I have been collecting or have been with Sideshow to understand things a hell of a lot more than someone who might be newer at collecting sideshow. Thus why I called him a n00b. I know post count and join date indicates the size of ones _____ around here but my brain is bigger.

:)

:duff

I can start the whole definition of a n00b again. I have done this before because you aren't the first to say that to me. Yes, I am a n00b because I have only been here for a year and yes technically he has been here longer than me but that doesn't indicate how long I have been collecting or have been with Sideshow to understand things a hell of a lot more than someone who might be newer at collecting sideshow. Thus why I called him a n00b. I know post count and join date indicates the size of ones _____ around here but my brain is bigger.

I don't believe it... :D

That is where you have been talking to the wrong peeps cos that don't mean nothing around here.

The term 'noob' used as any reference is way overused here and the fact that you judge people by differnt standards to call them noob just reflects that

That is where you have been talking to the wrong peeps cos that don't mean nothing around here.

The term 'noob' used as any reference is way overused here and the fact that you judge people by differnt standards to call them noob just reflects that

I don't think I judge anyone around here by different standards. I have been using n00b for as long as I remember it is just something you say to tease someone. I would hope to god people don't take these things serious. We are on the interwebs. People are way too up tight around here.

I don't think I judge anyone around here by different standards. I have been using n00b for as long as I remember it is just something you say to tease someone. I would hope to god people don't take these things serious. We are on the interwebs. People are way too up tight around here.

people have E-feelings (TM) you insensitive noob! :naughty

I'm like the HULK, one day we are chummy and happy while eating pizza in front of the Marvel Animes and then the next I'm smashing your car and throwing it towards your house and telling you to walk... :monkey1

Bwhahaha oh Dave my boy....you know I know how to stop your inner Hulk.

Back