elektra white comiquette!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a estimated shipping on the Sideshow site with your order. You won't get actual shipping cost until the Final Notice e-mail from Sideshow.

that is after the payment,right??in the previous processing email there was a shipping cost.is that right??

here's mine...

Order Summary

Date Placed: 2010-01-15 00:18:11
Subtotal: $214.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $9.86
Grand Total: $224.85

Ha ha well I'm on Flex, so first payment is on the 20th of this month and next but it could be quicker and I could get it this month :monkey3

Oh, ok :cool:

Well post'em when you get her!!

I already got the Red on This past friday, i think the next thing that should be coming is Brooks SW :D

here's mine...

Order Summary

Date Placed: 2010-01-15 00:18:11
Subtotal: $214.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $9.86
Grand Total: $224.85

Ship 9.86! I hate you! :( mine would be something like $234234.20.

It's the same thing as the estimated that is on the Sideshow site from that e-mail that you are talking about.

mine it's not the same!!!10 dollars shipping and i pay at least 55!!

mine it's not the same!!!10 dollars shipping and i pay at least 55!!

I think you have to wait until the Final notice Fez, it's not going to be able to send a automated e-mail with the final shipping being calculated, this e-mail will be sent the day of processing or a couple days right before.

I think you have to wait until the Final notice Fez, it's not going to be able to send a automated e-mail with the final shipping being calculated, this e-mail will be sent the day of processing or a couple days right before.

yeah,the problem is that my card is prepaid and i have only the estimated shipping...

They give you three attempts and then cancel your order.

Why not Flex it and have them give you more time?!?!?

i have the money,but i dont know how much it would cost..i have 6 dollars more in my card..

Back