Elektra - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guarantee you that if SST makes a 1/4th scale Buffy in a skirt and dresses her like that they'll sell a buttload :naughty of them!! :bunnydanc

Darklord Dave said:
Sorry Dusty, but (pun intended) I bet that pic sold more of them the other pics combined.
Shaihulud said:
So true Dave....Dusty, Dave did it for you guys....he had to sacrifice is dignity in order to make this figure more ''enjoyable''....................................................and I do think seriously,that Dave helped sells a lot of them with those pics...cause after all, like you said Dusty....''boys will be boys.....''

Dusty! For saying this, I might fry in hell for much longer than was scheduled anyway, but I'm with Dave and Shaihulud in this now. What needed to be done, was done! Dave the brave!

ffl1940 said:
I guarantee you that if SST makes a 1/4th scale Buffy in a skirt and dresses her like that they'll sell a buttload :naughty of them!! :bunnydanc

Foreshadowing....

71571_press01-001.jpg

7157_press03-001.jpg

CRAP! I always wanted this piece, but the problem is I already preordered Captain America PF, the GG Slave Leia, and the Shaun of the Dead bust. Gull darnit!

This blows. Why do the things I want and love come available at a great price when I don't have that access to that dough? hehe

I was just about to order this from AmokTime when my conversion hit for Green Hulk....Elektra will have to wait...

Fritz said:

what?...her firm buttocks or her well formed breasts:monkey1

dont blame me if this thread ends up in the kittylitter...hu hum.sorry sandbox...the dark lord dave started it.

Back