Elektra Pics (First posted on statueforum)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to T.

elektraX.jpg

elektra-1.jpg

GREAT SCULPT...BUT:

*yawn*

stop with the females sideshow.

That is one sexy statue. I'm wondering how well she will ship with that hair the way it is...I can already see them arriving damaged.

Has anyone pointed out that the pose is strikingly similar to the Spider-Iron Man?

Elektra001.jpg

Spideyiron001.jpg

I have both the Red and the White one, and hands down, that PF is still the best Elektra IMO.

Having said that, I did order the exclusive, rather I am on the waitlist!

I noticed that it's the same pose as Iron Spiderman as well. But not into female figures.

nice looking piece, imo though the upper body looks way to muscular.
maybe it's just toned to much. got on the WL anyways just to see if the ES is ultra low :lol:lol:lol yeah right.
got both the PF's so most likely won't get this one, since space is becoming an issue.

I like the sais better than the swords - it just looks awkward the way she is holding them. That is actually better for me since I can grab the regular version versus the exclusive.

Since I don't see myself ever finding the Elektra PF, this will do nicely :)

nice looking piece, imo though the upper body looks way to muscular.
maybe it's just toned to much.

dude she is a trained assassin. she fights ninjas and strong men. her body wouldn't look like a playboy model. she would look muscular. nerds forget things like this.

I agree a Spidey Comiquette, but the Thor and Cap are very bad @$$ in PF form

One would probably agree with you if they like PF statues. I do not. I will not pick up the PF of Spidey, Cap, Thor, or Hulk. They look silly IMHO. I love the sculpted look minus the spandex. So, if I want to complete the big guns of my SS marvel collection I need them as comiquettes.

it took a little searching to dig up this thread but here are Comic Con pics for you guys

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

and i tried getting a good shot of her butt without looking like perv

DSCN1071.jpg

Back