Electric Tiki's "Ultimate Spike" - Review and In-Hand Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sad he'll be the only male in the line-up. Looks kind of funny. Could have done without the extra Willow.

I would have actually loved Caleb. He was my first choice. Angel would have been cool, too.

Indeed. Spike looks lonely.

I really wish we could have seen an Angel.

Oh god yes, or Giles or Xander for that matter, but maybe they thought that would only be appealing to the female section of the collectors market and so in their eyes was a none starter. :dunno

I'm a huge fan of Buffy but I never got into this line what is so good about it? I only like things that look like the person.

Very true.

I like cartoony statues and realistic ones. I also like Dr Pepper and Coca Cola (I like cola more, I think they have more of that addictive stuff in it that in Dr. Pepper. I'm alsmot drooling from thinking of it).

I'm more forgiving when it comes to the cartoony stuff though. In case a piece is realistic and represent the character (still laughing that the sideshow people said Buffy on a throne was suppose to be in character or whatever), I can nitpick everything (and do) but with a tiki piece, I basically say "cute" or "meh".

For any of you that don't have this Tiki yet, Razor's Edge Collectibles (mrichards2002 on the boards here) posted one on Ebay for $89 + shipping. That's $40 off of the retail price.

Ebay #380335153086

I've dealt with him a few times in the past. Fast shipping. Great communication. Packs well. Really nice guy.

Back