Elder Predator repaint? is it a good idea?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangbang

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to make my Elder Predator 2(hot toys) repainted by Joe Dunaway he is a great artist and I will most probably do it. What do you guys think?

let me know!

Thanks

any other artist: maybe

Joe Dunaway: a big yes I say!

If you got the money and want it to be improved, I say why not. Make sure you post pics of it here though, would love to see them!

Definitely yes. I'm having mine repainted by Les and can't wait to see what he does. Joe Dunaway will definitely knock it out of the park!!

joe does great work, even les got him to paint an elder resin kit for him.
if you can afford it, go for it.

Agreed... there are a few people I would trust to improve a figure like this. Dunaway is definitely one of them... also Les and Silent Surfer come to mind.

haha dude, you just needed someone to agree with you because you were doubting if the repaint was a great idea. If you got the money go for it.

I just asked Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris about their opinions:

bruce_lee_apprv.gif

1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif

There you go. :)

I'm with the other guys. If it's Joe, then it's a total yes. I'd love to see a great sculpt combined with great paint. Update us with pics if you go through with it!

Joe Dunaway is a god amongst Predator customizers. His work and creativity is almost unmatched. If you can spare the money go for it. I've always dreamed of having a Joe D piece. To have your Elder painted by him would an honor.

Agreed... there are a few people I would trust to improve a figure like this. Dunaway is definitely one of them... also Les and Silent Surfer come to mind.

Thanks for the nod, galactiboy. I agree with everybody here as well that Joe is amazing on Pred paints. Go for it!

Or just post them in the Elder Pred 2 thread? Just a suggestion to save starting new threads. Would love to see people's customizations anyway. A few people have posted some really good ones in the Elder Pred 2 thread already. Im in the process of doing my first bit of customizing on mine at the minute.

Back