Prop eFX Men In Black 3 Standard Issue Sidearm Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Always been a big fan of the MIB movies and just ordered this today after doing some thinking on it. I'm not a huge collector of props, like knives and stuff like that. But I think these fall into a unique category all their own. Not to mention they are being made by eFX who's known for their very high end quality. Part of my decision to order this gun (as simple as it is for a space gun) is because eFX is also coming out with other "bigger" guns from the movie. I intend on collecting the whole line. Anyone else have this piece on order?

mib3_chinese.jpg

Men-in-Black-3-Standard-Issue-Sidearm-Replica.jpg

men-in-black-3-tommy-gun.jpg

We are very excited to announce that we are the worldwide distributor for Studio Art & Technology's awesome new line of prop replicas as seen in Men in Black 3! Studio Art and Technology made the original props for the film, so these replicas are as accurate as can be!
Since eFX is the worldwide distributor, these props wil be available from our network of authorized retailers and international distributors, as well as direct from Studio Art & Technology's website.
Pre-orders for the first prop, Agent K's standard issue gun is now available. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to place a pre-order on Studio Art & Technology's website.

- MSRP: US$599 (Plus Shipping/Handling and applicable taxes)
- Tooled from the original machining files used to create the screen used prop
- Worldwide Edition Size limited to 1000 pieces
- High quality die cast and injection molded construction
- LED lighting effects
- Full 1:1 Scale
- Display Stand/Base
- Numbered Plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery anticipated Winter, 2012

In Men in Black 3, Agents J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back... in time. J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. But when K's life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, Agent J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him - secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind.

For the film production, The original prop was machined from metal with simulated carbon fiber details. The electronics were designed to give off a bright blue glow and emit a flash from the muzzle when the trigger was pulled.

The MIB 2012 Standard Issue was carried and used by Agent K during a shootout in Wu's Chinese Restaurant.

Chris

Last edited:
I don't know if the human lifespan is long enough to collect "the entire line" of anything eFX produces. You may have to make it a family tradition to pass on to your kids.

Back