EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much chatter about this piece here. Anybody plan on ordering this in the morning? I'm going to let it pass, but have one on hold with a dealer, mostly because he requires no deposit. That way I can decide that I can't afford it later on with no penalty.

I did not like the paint shown on the prototype images shown recently on the Star Wars Helmets website, wherever that was that I saw them. Too black without the deep blue I see in the proto images.

I just ordered one. I'm not sure if i got it or not, but that is one confused and confusing site to order from. It's marked at $250. what's that about?

Someone needs a new webmaster.

you are right... i was looking at it all wrong!

with such a limited edition size, i am surprised it is still available.

I'm still wanting to jump on this, but something is making me hold back. Must not be right for me if that's the case. But it's damn hard to resist.

I had to order this. I couldn't stop myself. I'm a BIG Mcquarrie fan and LOVE his design more than what showed up on screen. I really didn't want to spend this much on a helmet but, I don't want to miss out on one of my all time favorite designs. I'll just have to make some sacrifices to pay for it. The Warrior Alien will have to be postponed and a few things might have to go up for sale. Plus the Lay-away will be nice. In the end I felt like I need to have this.:D

Has hell froze over? I haven't checked.;)

Yes. Yes it has.

hell-frozen-over.jpg

Back