EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do a $200 deposit hopefully the vendor questions and final approval from Lucasfilm wont take much longer.

Im very tempted about this vader helmet ever since I was kid it has always been my favorite concept piece.Im glade they are makeing a concept insted of a ot helmet since we can get those anywhere.

Billy

I'm ready eFX. Are you listening? I have my deposit in hand. When can we expect the preorder to drop?

Can't wait...

Couple of hundred should do the trick, but of course, I'm still hoping for a more reasonable price point overall, so lower is better. No more than $250 though, judging from the Nautilus deposit which is less than 25% of the full price. This helmet cannot be more than $1000 even with its exclusivity and signature included, and honestly I'm hoping for no more than $700 anyway. Silly, I know.

I cannot see this going for less than $700 or more. That's why the flexplay option is so important to me.

Well, got the word yesterday. I spoke with Bryan at efX on the phone. He said, "the deposit will be between $200-$250. No more than $250 though."

Also, when pre-order time comes up this month, be sure to be already registered on the efX website so you're not wasting time filling that information out beacuse there's only 250 items available. Also, have your credit card info ready to go. He suggested to do a copy/paste with your credit card number from "Word" or another application. :D

That seems a little overly optimistic. Even with only 250, this is something of a niche product. I'm not sure I see it selling out in a couple of minutes. But we'll see.

That seems a little overly optimistic. Even with only 250, this is something of a niche product. I'm not sure I see it selling out in a couple of minutes. But we'll see.

I didn't say it was going to be a fast sell out. He was just suggesting to me what other people do. I appreciated his tips.

Good information to have. I have been assured that I can procure one of these through my retailer, but I'm still leaning heavily toward the direct ordering approach. I don't want to miss out on this. That being said, I don't see this selling out immediately either.

What type of preordering times have eFX had in the past. Sure hope this thing doesn't pop up during any of my in-class times. I would probably have to pretend I needed a bathroom break and try to order on the iPhone. No problem ordering from work, but I don't want the hassle. Just please make it a time when I am home.

So, any insight into past ordering times? I'm PST by the way.

Still, can't wait! :D

Good information to have. I have been assured that I can procure one of these through my retailer, but I'm still leaning heavily toward the direct ordering approach. I don't want to miss out on this. That being said, I don't see this selling out immediately either.

What type of preordering times have eFX had in the past. Sure hope this thing doesn't pop up during any of my in-class times. I would probably have to pretend I needed a bathroom break and try to order on the iPhone. No problem ordering from work, but I don't want the hassle. Just please make it a time when I am home.

So, any insight into past ordering times? I'm PST by the way.

Still, can't wait! :D

Yeah, but because of this particular item (helmet) and its edition size of 250, I'm not taking any chances. Plus if there's a quality control issue, it's nice to know I'll be able to deal directly with efX and not go through the hassle of a retailer. I think I remember when Master Replicas had a scuffing issue with their Vader helmets and it turned out to be a big mess.

As far as ordering time goes, I remember that the X-Wing was open for ordering in the morning around 7:00 AM PST. Also, it was open ended ordering for 20-25 days, but no more than 1000 units to be sold. Perhaps with a 250 count on this helmet, it should go faster?

BTW, don't quote me on that morning ordering time.

With only a few of us posting regularly in this thread, I really wonder how quickly it will sell out. I know they have two sales. Six and me! Of course, I don't frequent any Star Wars forums or helmet forums either, so I have no way to judge. It will be interesting to find out the details when eFX is ready to divulge them. I just hope I have time to make plans, if the ordering time would interfere with any other obligations.

:D

With only a few of us posting regularly in this thread, I really wonder how quickly it will sell out. I know they have two sales. Six and me! Of course, I don't frequent any Star Wars forums or helmet forums either, so I have no way to judge. It will be interesting to find out the details when eFX is ready to divulge them. I just hope I have time to make plans, if the ordering time would interfere with any other obligations.

:D

LOL! You are correct, SIR!:lol

They need to announce soon, I have other things I want, I need to know how much to budget.

Back