EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on a response to my inquiry as well, but am hoping for much less than that $1000 pricetag. More like $700 or less would make me very happy. Really want this sucker!

I cannot believe that they would charge that much. Truly, 700 bones is plenty of cash for this. I want it also, and have been watching this for over a year now. I would pay 599. but not much more. This would be the most expensive helmet at that price?

Still waiting on e-mail from Kevin at efX about price point, flex pay and estimated shipping date.

Will buy it if under $1000:cool:

Okay, I got an e-mail back from Bryan at efX. Here at least is some info:

Vader Helmet:

1. We do not have a price on the Vader Helmet

2. Yes, there will be a layaway plan

3. At the time of the pre-order, you will be required to place a non-refundable deposit. Then, when the helmet is in stock and ready to ship, at that time you can choose either to pay the balance in full, including tax, shipping and handling, or opt for our layaway plan.

4. We are hoping for shipping late spring/early summer.

Thanks!

Bryan

~Sooo, no price point yet. But I will order it if under $1000. Personally, I have a feeling they won't charge more than $800.:rolleyes:

I did send back a reply asking how much the non-refundable deposit will be? Just need to fund my credit card accordingly.

*****Also here's a sidenote to anyone who ordered the Display Case for the X-Wing. I got an estimate from Bryan at efX for $150!:banghead I sent him a reply asking there must be some type of mistake!:rolleyes: I thought I read somewhere on this board that the cost should be anywhere from $30-60 bucks. Seriously, I never would have ordered this case if I had known it would cost $150 to ship. I live in Minnesota by the way. Anyway, I already put down a deposit of $175 last July.:rolleyes: I'm not going to jump to conclusions in the hopes this was a mistake/typo. I'll just wait patiently for his reply.*****

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated information Six! I have not heard back from eFX at all yet, but I also don't have any live orders with them or any history for that matter with the company, as you apparently do.

I'm worried that with the low edition size and signatures that this is going to run closer to $1000, but I'm still hoping for a much more reasonable price point. I'll keep watching this thread and my inbox for any new information.

Really glad to hear that there is an installment plan, because even though this is the only thing on my radar in the near future, I'm still broke being back in school and all.

I'm in the $1000 camp on this one. Still, with the layaway option, 250 won't be enough. I'd definately going to try and get one.

I think he means 250 pieces will not be enough since there is a layaway option which people who should not be buying this helmet will utilize to justify the hefty price tag. Myself included. :eek:

I think he means 250 pieces will not be enough since there is a layaway option which people who should not be buying this helmet will utilize to justify the hefty price tag. Myself included. :eek:

Oh, I see.

Yeah, but I think that's offset by the non-refundable deposit. That should really weed out the pretenders from the people who are serious about this purchase.

BTW, I'm still waiting on Bryan's response of how much that deposit will be. Geez, anything over $200 might shoot me down.:rolleyes:

The wait for pricing information is killing me. eFX has not responded to my online request for information either. Come on, I hope we don't have to wait until the end of January. This thing has been held up forever as it is.

:(

The wait for pricing information is killing me. eFX has not responded to my online request for information either. Come on, I hope we don't have to wait until the end of January. This thing has been held up forever as it is.

:(

I know what you mean man. I don't think we'll get a price too soon since they left it "undetermined" when responding back to my e-mail. However, I'm sure Bryan will tell me the deposit amount pretty soon. The pre-order is in 2-3 weeks according to their last newsletter.

I sent their customer service a second message.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just need to be patient because of the holidays.

Last edited:
I know what you mean man. I don't think we'll get a price too soon since they left it "undetermined" when responding back to my e-mail. However, I'm sure Bryan will tell me the deposit amount pretty soon. The pre-order is in 2-3 weeks according to their last newsletter.

I sent their customer service a second message.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just need to be patient because of the holidays.

Just received this from Bryan at efX:

"We are still working with our vendor on the final costing and then final approval from Lucasfilm. Therefore, we not established the retail price and thus the deposit amount either. We will inform everyone through all of our normal channels (website, email, Twitter and facebook) when we have established this information."

Thanks

Bryan

~Just going to hang tight until further notice.

Back