efx announces Luke's X-Wing helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never noticed how much the Rebel Pilot's helmet looks like a motorcycle helmet with a bunch of extras stuck to it.

i suppose with this mold... and the previous Stormtrooper mold... a Tie Pilot should be just around the corner...

Or an AT-AT Driver
1414lzn.gif

Same. It's too bad their Obi Extreme is taking so long to get off the ground, that's what had me most interested but it's taking forever.

I was very interested when I saw it at last year's SDCC, esp after they confirmed it would be weathered; but it is taking entirely too long. :sick

While I love their McQuarrie Vader, I'd only actually buy an ANH Vader... depending on price.

Man, your displays are just too awesome for words! Easily one of my favorite SW collections :rock

So when does this piece get released?

I was very interested when I saw it at last year's SDCC, esp after they confirmed it would be weathered; but it is taking entirely too long. :sick

Unless I'm mistaken, I thought eFX scrapped the Obi Extreme. It was taking too long and they were unable to replicate many of the parts due to the cost being too high. It's only going to be the Luke now.

But back on topic, I saw the Luke ANH Helmet at C5, and I will buy it. It's a great replica. Very iconic.

Posted by Bryan of eFX on Rebelscum.

I got confirmation from our freight forwarder that the container with the Luke ESB helmets WITH plaques is scheduled to arrive in Los Angeles on Sunday. Then into US customs. I will be sending out the Credit Card Authorization/Lay-Away agreement this weekend so that we can get the paperwork in process so that we can ship them out as soon as they arrive at our warehouse!

Thanks!

Bryan

Is anyone still waiting for their credit card authorisation form for the ESB version?

Back