Edward Scissorhands Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pictures? :monkey3

EdwardHeads.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7157.jpg

Sorry, Kept forgetting to post some pics... Heres some.

Any chance that I can get one? I've asked for one when I sent my Indy sculpt to get repainted a few months back and my dreams of owning one was shattered. Now I see another run at it can my dreams come true Mr. Xenoviper?

I really wish I would have jumped on this...if I ever get another chance, I wont make the same mistake.

That rocks, man. Should have jumped on one of these. LMK if you ever wanna sell an unpainted sculpt after these are done, xeno.

Thanks guys :)

Alright finally ive finished them...
No more Edward.... im tired my hands full of super glue residue... im so dizzy.... argh...

edward001.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7170.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

The eyes are a bit close together imo ..i'd like to see them further apart..and then it may be worth a picking up the figure again(i sold it) just to get one of these sculpts for it.

EDIT: Nevermind i see your finished doing them:(

Last edited:
Alright finally ive finished them...
No more Edward.... im tired my hands full of super glue residue... im so dizzy.... argh...

what a shame I missed out again!

Congrats to all who scored one :rock

Sorry if this is tacky, but if anyone out there that picked one of these up needs/wants to sell theirs, please let me know :pray: Ready and willing to take it off your hands!

Excellent work Jack :bow

Back