ECC new Licenses (Underworld Evolution and MIB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you responding to the post above your post saying that ECC will not do Selene because she is a human? Pm me your address so I can send you a copy of the DVD so you can watch it for the first time. LMAO

Elite Creature Collectibles as I understand only focus on the creatures/monsters. I figure a Selene would do well if they made one but she is to pretty.

The statues look great but without a Selene to complement the other two then what's the point? I mean Selene is technically a creature herself.

Imagine what this company could do with Kate's likeness...shame we'll never see it.

Don't you guys think that the Arquillian Prince bust is one of the most impressive pieces at this years SDCC 2014?

arquillian.jpg

As wonderful as the Arquillian Prince bust is, how many hardcore MiB collectors are there that can afford a 2-3000 dollar bust(guestimate)?
Just thinking to myself, what happens when it comes time to sell it on?
A company like Prime 1 studio can take a small risk on asking high prices for their transformers because they cater to a large audience. But this may not be the case for MIB. Any thoughts?

Back