eBay Sideshow Custom Iron Man LSB - Misrepresentation!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
eBay Item: 300549016515

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Iron-Man-legendary-scale-Bust-Statue-/300549016515?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fa1e0bc3

Just a heads up that someone is using a photo of my custom Sideshow Stealth Iron Man LSB to sell the Sideshow Exclusive Iron Man LSB with removable mask. The photo of the bust they have advertised is not what is being sold! No permission has been granted for the use of that exact photo. Hell! I don't even know the seller.:cuss

I am the owner of that exact custom bust that is in that photo. You can view it here:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77070

Please be aware that what is being advertised in that photo is not what is being sold for that listing!

Last edited:
Odd. He probably just snagged a photo here thinking it was a product shot. Benefit of the doubt no?

i forgot how awesome those two busts are amazing work man, and as a sidenote good looking out to share that info here on the boards. If they ever do ligitmatly go up for sale we/I should be the first to know :)

Thanks for the support. I've reported the listing & am now awaiting a response from eBay. Hope no one here has made an offer thinking that you'll be getting the LSB in that photo. :nono

ya I just saw that on Ebay and thought the paint job looks really amazing, then realize it's not actually the same Iron man suit as the normal SS exclusive one.

Not to stray away from the topic, but I would love to know what brand of paint and coat you used to achieve this repaint, it looks really amazing.

They finally amended the listing & put up the appropriate photos. Took them long enough! :impatient:

If I see photos of my War Machine LSB next.....:thwak

Back