eBay Scam - Figure_House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pendragon

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

I pre-ordered the 6 Dragonball Banpresto Colosseum from the seller Figure-House on March and I haven't received any of them. I sent multiple e-mails and there is no answer.

PayPal can not do anything because the transaction was done more than 60 days ago.

This message is just a warning for people that are thinking to deal with this seller.

Regards,

I made the pre-order on March and the seller has a good rating. Now you can see on e-bay that they have the items in stock and they ignored all my e-mails.

I really want those figures but I will buy them from a trusted seller next time.

Thanks for yourcomments.

very similar experience with joker 89 preordered it, 6 months later after it was released sent him a message asking about it next day shut down his account.....ebay are useless they will quote the 60 day crap and thats that......i got in touch with my credit card company they investigated took nearly another 6 months but i got my money back....good luck

Even if they have good feedback it doesn't mean you can trust them! Ebay's policies regarding preorders and feedback are ridiculous and protect the sellers in my opinion.

Never ever preorder on eBay! Ever!

I made the pre-order on March and the seller has a good rating. Now you can see on e-bay that they have the items in stock and they ignored all my e-mails.

I really want those figures but I will buy them from a trusted seller next time.

Thanks for yourcomments.

Yep happen with me on that seller who rip me off 550.00 for my ex colossus. eBay preorder with all great feedback then now shut it down and will open a new one later on thinking that I won't know lol.... I will find out when she comes back on. I can be on the web so much it's crazy. Btw I pm you.

Yep happen with me on that seller who rip me off 550.00 for my ex colossus. eBay preorder with all great feedback then now shut it down and will open a new one later on thinking that I won't know lol.... I will find out when she comes back on. I can be on the web so much it's crazy. Btw I pm you.

Hope the same doesn't happen to you on c3po and r2d2!

Do not wait !!! eBay PayPal won't care after a long time....

I can never understand why people pre-order stuff on ebay and paid in full. You are basically opening yourself to those scammers.

Back