EBAY RATS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really like using ebay because I know it reaches the most people which helps me rip them off faster. I use it to scam unsuspecting losers by unloading crappy parts of my collection I want to get rid of. And hey, why not make a couple hundred dollars off those inaccurate Joker socks. Hot Toys screwed me first. So consider it payback.

For the first time ever I was contacted by eBay about bidding on my own items because someone snitched. The crap I'm selling happens to be all Sideshow statues at the moment with various broken parts and what not. The snitches name is vorpoll if you look at any of my current or old auctions you will find a bidder with 3 feedback bidding multiple times on most of my auctions. Going further you'll find that bidder with 3 feedback has 100% of all his bids ever placed on ebay were placed on my auctions. Because (dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn) it's a me. My fake account has 3 bid retractions in the last 6 months. When I make a mistake and jump over a true bidders highest price I have to retract it faster than a famous person making an honest comment on twitter. I also sold myself "Fresh Air" for $1 three times to get the 3 feedback I have for my dummy account. Not bad right? Pretty ingenious and awesome if I do say so myself. So basically I use my dummy account on my auctions and bid in small increments (sometimes up to 21 times) until I match or get close enough to the current high bid, then I stop. Hammer Time.

I guess I must be really friggin' righteous because even after that snitch reported it to ebay my scam auctions have been allowed to continue and my current batch ends later today (mo' money, mo' money). Does that snitch think ebay really care? I mean if I drive up my own price they get more of a cut right? So its a win - win for them unless someone gets sand in their vajayjay and then wants to get the word out.

This is America. Can't I just scam people and NOT be bothered!? F___K!

does the "fresh air"..........come with free priority LOLZ or express LOLZ?

Shill bidding is against eBay's policies. You have no ground to stand on if they take action against your account because of it. What's your eBay user ID so I can make sure I never bid on anything you have for sale?

Shill bidding is against eBay's policies. You have no ground to stand on if they take action against your account because of it. What's your eBay user ID so I can make sure I never bid on anything you have for sale?
You're gonna miss out on some sweet fresh air if you do that. Just sayin.

Its Devil666. :lecture

Devil...

shut-up-money.jpg

Back