ebay help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
a couple days ago i sold an incomplete AVP CELTIC PREDATOR

https://www.ebay.com/itm/150698703108?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

EVERYTHING was fine till yesterday when i was start recieving emails like this .

buyer: oh since you have so many predators can you please take the parts out so i can complete the one i bought from you , my answer was i really cant .

buyer : then oh can you please send me these parts that i need as an extra and the buyer even gave me a list:

avp ancient spear
extra regular spear
extra blade and blade holder
extra bio helmet .

once again my asnwer was no i cant .

should i cancel the transaction before i send the item which is ready to go or wait to see what happens, please advice

Seems a little fishy to me but sometimes people on ebay think everyone is made out of gold and can give tons of things to them for free. Free figures, shipping, pieces. I have had similar things happen to me in the past but never had a problem when I actually shipped the figure. I say if you feel the buyer ( which seems to have good feedback far as I can see) is not trustworthy, tell them you would rather no complete the transaction and block them. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut.

I'd send him an email and basicly say "This is all you get since this is all I offered in the auction. Do you still want to go through with the deal or not?"

Cancel the transaction. This will lead to a butt load of trouble. You know you see all types of weirdos on eBay and this won't turn out well if it continues.

yes they are seriously , why would i send him all those extra parts that he wants???

I would send him one more message explaining that the auction was for the item listed only and asking him if he understands that.

I know that sounds crazy but it's a cut and dry question and from his answer you can either:

Send his item (if he says "yeah I get it").

Or contact Ebay (if he says he wants free stuff and threatens neg feedback or some such).

Once you have something explicit in a message Ebay is more likely to back you up if there is a problem.

Word of advice, leave stuff out of pictures that is not included. Its a great picture of all them pred's lined up together but its not a good idea to advertise other things you have. Sometimes these idiots get ideas about how they can possibly scam you out of other things just how it seems this guy is doing.

Word of advice, leave stuff out of pictures that is not included. Its a great picture of all them pred's lined up together but its not a good idea to advertise other things you have. Sometimes these idiots get ideas about how they can possibly scam you out of other things just how it seems this guy is doing.

Yeah... Don't show things that are not included in the auction.

yes you are right ,is the last time I post other pictures ,this is a cursed Celtic ,either I sell him quick or he wil be destroy ,I have never have a problem with a figure before ;(

Cancel the transaction. This will lead to a butt load of trouble. You know you see all types of weirdos on eBay and this won't turn out well if it continues.
I completely agree.

Usually, I'd try to explain ____ to the buyer..but in the past few years there have been a ton of weird, scamming douchebags on eBay..if it seems a bit fishy, imo, just don't sell to them. Not worth the risk.

Even if he's a good person, he's an idiot and will (is) cause you stress.

Should be much more simple..why the hell would he expect you to send him ____ that's not in the description?

This sounds super fishy man. I sell on eBay too and I gotta say if it was me I would probably just cancel it. I had a buyer ask me once what the item was after he bought it. I just said screw it and re-listed it. Even though sellers are the ones that keep eBay in business they only back the buyers. Just out of curiosity how much did the fig sell for? You can pm me if you don't want it to be public.

Edit: nevermind I clicked the link

Last edited:

yep, I Agree I know the guy is being weird but putting that pic was not a good idea lol,

yes you are right ,is the last time I post other pictures ,this is a cursed Celtic ,either I sell him quick or he wil be destroy ,I have never have a problem with a figure before ;(

I don't know, i would say cancel it and tell ebay, so that you get your listing money back, or relist it with new pictures,
mmmm, I would tell the guy if he wants more pieces the price would go up, I mean, he is asking for more pieces but I dont know if he means he will pay more.. wait a minute, can he even pay more? since the auction is over? mmm.......that actually is a question that makes me curious,

nah, i say this is too much trouble, i say take new pics of the pred by himself, and try again, I don't think you should destroy it,
why do you say is cursed? what happened? but, it makes me a little sad of hearing you say destroy lol

Just send him an email man tell him that he should understand all he's getting is what the auction stated nothing more. Explain that the extra parts he is requesting are not included. Re iterate your description and give him the option to proceed with the sale with the acknowledgement that he understands what he is getting, and if not cancel it with the appropriate steps. Even though you have the pic of all the preds your description does clearly say what you are selling. But yeah next time just take a pic of the item only. Also what is the guys feedback like? Has he been on ebay for awhile is he a newbie? any negative remarks? I would take all that into consideration too...thats what I would do

The guy isn't confused and obviously understands the parts he is requesting are not included in the auction. His questions themselves indicated that.

I would just say no, the other Predators are complete figures/sets and are to be kept as such and that the reason you put this one on ebay was that it was incomplete.
You can keep it light and fluffy if you want and add in helpful hints like, 'there are some good sights that sell parts such as Toy Anxiety and [I don't know whoever else] that might be able to help'

If he is paying for the product he has bought I wouldn't cancel the auction ...but that's just my 2cents....

Back