EBay Down 9/14/14 U.K. U.S. A.U. Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakhota

Super Freak
Reaction score
EBay has been down all morning , lots of items being missed on and losing money!!!! I hear its Australia and United Kingdom also

Can search for items but can't get on any page with my listings, watching etc.
If I had something ending today I would be well pissed off.

I had problems with the website, but I was able to search and view things using the app. No idea if a bid or purchase could go through, though.

Yeah some functions seem to work now but all my auctions ended in the time frame it was down for me ...Doh

eBay has been getting effed with all week. Was down earlier in the week, big story.

Yesterday (13th) I sold something but it gave me zero indication it sold. I relisted the item from the Unsold Category only to log into Paypal and see that someone had bought and payed for it already. Had to rush back and cancel the relist. The sooner we have a new site to compete with eBay, the better.

Yeah, I'm having issues with the app. It may work in my favor helping me get a statue cheaper than I expected.

Rats someone got me at the last second. :( ah well. Weta has some really great stuff coming better off I didn't win.

Back