Easy question!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VALVOLINER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to remove the damn blood stains from my HT T1-T800 headsculp

Anyone know a safe method to remove these blood stains painted without damaging the sculpt (paint or material) ?? :monkey3

Thanks!!!

Hay personas que usan Acetona para remover pintura, pero normalmente remueven la pintura de toda la cabeza y no solamente de una parte.

Pero si remueves la sangre seguro hasta podrias remover el color de la piel dejando la cabeza con su color del plastico.

I would also like to know how. Can you post it in english too Cheungkinmen? :)

Cheungkinmen is talking about "acetone", but he says that is very abrasive and could damage the paint .. and even the "skin texture" of the headsculpt ...revealing the main material and the original plastic color..:(

Last edited:
Hay personas que usan Acetona para remover pintura, pero normalmente remueven la pintura de toda la cabeza y no solamente de una parte.

Pero si remueves la sangre seguro hasta podrias remover el color de la piel dejando la cabeza con su color del plastico.

Gracias por la respuesta tio..

Ya habia pensado usar acetona, pero también tenia ese "temor", asi es que mejor no intentarlo. :(

Vamos.. que la acetona queda completamente descartada...:lol

Cheungkinmen is talking about "acetone", but he says that is very abrasive and could damage the paint .. and even the "skin texture" revealing the main material and original color..:(

Yes, thanks for translating, haha.

Anyways, some people use "cellulose thinner" to remove paint also. But then again, it'll remove the skin paint.

I think this will be a toughy :( It would be cool idea because you could thro some gargoyles on him and a biker jacket and have the second half of the movie look which is really the classic terminator look

But knowing what i know about plastics, paint, thinners and acetone or nail polish remover and I know a lot, is that once you remove the blood the paint underneath will come with it I quess what I would try and do is remove the blood and all of the skin tone but try and not touch the eyes or hair, then I would repaint or comission someone to repaint the face skin part only.

Yes, thanks for translating, haha.

Anyways, some people use "cellulose thinner" to remove paint also. But then again, it'll remove the skin paint.

Pues entonces descartada tambien queda.. :/ / So then, cellulose thinner is discarded too .. :monkey2

:gah::gah:

I think this will be a toughy :( It would be cool idea because you could thro some gargoyles on him and a biker jacket and have the second half of the movie look which is really the classic terminator look

But knowing what i know about plastics, paint, thinners and acetone or nail polish remover and I know a lot, is that once you remove the blood the paint underneath will come with it I quess what I would try and do is remove the blood and all of the skin tone but try and not touch the eyes or hair, then I would repaint or comission someone to repaint the face skin part only.

Yeah Raymond,.. I have already customized my Police Station version with the original MMS02 BD T800 gorgoyles and jacket, but I guess that I'll have to deal with the ____ing blood stains..:monkey4

t800pv006.jpg

t800ps003.jpg

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the contribution :)

Last edited:
Back