EarlHickey98: Collection & Customs - Ace, The Mask & more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EarlHickey98 Collection : Narrator - Tyler Durden - Wikus Van De Merwe (Pg.4)

A few more pics.

Re: EarlHickey98 Collection : Narrator - Tyler Durden - Wikus Van De Merwe (Pg.4)

Awesome figure bro

Thanks bud!

Can't wait to add Lou Bloom to my collection!
Me either man! Do you only have 3 figure because I love the quality over quantity approach.

Me either man! Do you only have 3 figure because I love the quality over quantity approach.

Yeah bud, I really like to take my time and make sure that each figure is as good as it can be. The custom side of 1/6 collecting is so cool.

I'm close to finishing my 4th custom, just waiting for the head to be painted!

Yeah bud, I really like to take my time and make sure that each figure is as good as it can be. The custom side of 1/6 collecting is so cool.

I'm close to finishing my 4th custom, just waiting for the head to be painted!
I totally agree there. I only have 5 currently with about 4 more waiting on sculpt paint. Which is your 4th?

I totally agree there. I only have 5 currently with about 4 more waiting on sculpt paint. Which is your 4th?

My 4th is Fox Mulder from X-Files (TV Show), Sdabbs headsculpt with Kuato paint job!

A few more pics.

Thanks for the pm reminder
Very nice wikkus! Third pic is spot on, it's too bad there aren't any aliens and alien robots available(although I did see a thread on the,, not sure if they were ever sold or came out)

Thanks again

Thanks for the pm reminder
Very nice wikkus! Third pic is spot on, it's too bad there aren't any aliens and alien robots available(although I did see a thread on the,, not sure if they were ever sold or came out)

Thanks again

No problem! Thanks for kind words.

I do wish we could see more 1/6 aliens, I know there was a company that made 1/6 Prawnz & other cool D9 pieces. :)

So damn beautiful man! Congrats on Wickus, he's a stunner! :rock

Re: EarlHickey98 Collection & Customs: (Pg.6 Update)

Cool collection and photos! Love the Marty pics - he looks awesome, I cannot wait to get mine :impatient: :gah:

Back