DX12 Young Justice Nightwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done!

i am much encouraged by your results. might take something like this on as a summer project.

really nice job!

This is turning out great. I think it's fantastic. I'm not a fan of the mask, but apart from that awesome job.

Nice! I think it would be cool to have one with a Joseph Gordon Levitt head sculpt, John Blake taking up the mantle :)

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the mask, but apart from that awesome job.

Yeah it's funny, based off the initial pics I thought it was going to be a crap-job but it actually turned out really good. I also like the head choice, it's just the mask isn't up to par. It doesn't fit properly and looks really awkward in the overhead shots (that's where you can really see how wonky it is). But other than that, great job Bruce Kent. :wave

wow fantastic work! :clap

But i get what others are saying about the mask. Maybe if the eyes/iris were painted instead of being all white

Looks great. Not convinced by the eyes though, they seem too big to me. I would personally cut them out and show the natural eyes but it still looks great.

Did you post pics? How come I don't see any pics?
Anyway here's what I've been working on the past 3-4 months. Stopped working on it because I lost motivation.

8ace827873b56b6ba1942e5412fb80cf_zpsa69d13d1.jpg

And here's a sneak peak at another figure I've been working on
6d9345767ab90a61114e4084ec813838_zps1fea1001.jpg

Did you post pics? How come I don't see any pics?
Anyway here's what I've been working on the past 3-4 months. Stopped working on it because I lost motivation.

8ace827873b56b6ba1942e5412fb80cf_zpsa69d13d1.jpg

And here's a sneak peak at another figure I've been working on
6d9345767ab90a61114e4084ec813838_zps1fea1001.jpg

Wow they are great my son has just asked me to make him a Nightwing as well I like the idea of the Dx body

dang that looks awesome. i bought an extra dx12 years ago to do this and kept chickening out. think i will go back and give it a try. nice work!

: D

Back