1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dev can't you just bubbler mailer the thing? Can't be that expensive!

Your post put doubt in my mind and made me check my scales again. Man I'm having some serious blonde moments of late. You're right, it's not that expensive. **** this is embarrassing, I don't even wanna say what I was doing wrong.

Yeah, I could return the whole thing. Looks like it would cost 11.05 tops

Your post put doubt in my mind and made me check my scales again. Man I'm having some serious blonde moments of late. You're right, it's not that expensive. **** this is embarrassing, I don't even wanna say what I was doing wrong.

Yeah, I could return the whole thing. Looks like it would cost 11.05 tops

Nah, I'm just saying based off my experience to get parts sent to my place here in Malaysia. I bought the MMS238 body and jacket few months back and it was mailed in a bubble mailer, sufficiently padded of course. You can also opt for airmail or registered airmail with tracking.

Well, regardless, I did make a stupid mistake when weighing the thing so I'm glad you posted.

The price difference between sending in a large envelope or a small box looks to be only 1.00euro. I'd probably end up going with the box.

9b4d271d01e7e21e11cd475ace92fce6.jpg

After going page after page of this forum, managed to find a suitable and affordable bike for the Terminator. So glad those Harley phones come cheap.

But after playing around and posing, I figured I don't want to damage the pants so I decided this pose instead...

efb3aa54028563c6190caacbdf482ddb.jpg

Pretty happy with it so far...maybe I'll buy out some other pants to make me warrant the bike pose,

Thanks to all you guys here, you really do know how to inspire and empty wallets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My newly purchased DX10 has finally shipped. Can't wait to receive it and set up the classic Cyberdyne mini-gun pose.

By the way, I've searched for it but have not been able to find the thread for the Hot Toys Sarah Connor figure. The original release, not the T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise. I finally acquired her as well and wanted to check out the thread for any good poses and tips on the figure.

i would be posting images with maximum resolution of 320*200 if i were 1/6 in scale, that's obvious :slap

So your saying you can't prove it then:confused:

Anyway I'm not sure why they shrunk down the scale, I was just figured they goofed when they just added joints to sell it without bothering to check the scale.

So your saying you can't prove it then:confused:
i just did!
if i were 1/6, i'd be using 1/6 monitor and scale pics to it, and divided by 6 would be 320*200.
another proof - i wouldn't be able to fill my shelves with 1/6 figures!

i just did!
if i were 1/6, i'd be using 1/6 monitor and scale pics to it, and divided by 6 would be 320*200.
another proof - i wouldn't be able to fill my shelves with 1/6 figures!

Okay I'll take your word for it:wave

My seller has gone a bit quiet. No response to my return query so far.
Has he got back to you yet Adev? I purchased some clothes and he's been in touch about postage and such.. However after hearing about your unfortunate incident I'm worried about the condition mine will arrive in. (kitbashing another Tech Noir)

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I purchased some clothes and he's been in touch about postage and such.. However after hearing about your unfortunate incident I'm worried about the condition mine will arrive in. (kitbashing another Tech Noir)
i've bought like 30% of my MMS136 and MMS238 clothes from koeloon and never had any problem. i think it's just an unfortunate event.

Same here, most of my loose Terminator stuff are from koeloon. Great guy, nothing to worry about. Rumor has it he has a Skynet factory. :monkey3

Back