1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0033_??.jpg

This looks like the Harley Davidson telephone bikes, they can generally be had pretty cheap on eBay, I've bought two one for a wolverine bash and one for a terminator. They have different designs/paint jobs but just eBay Harley Davidson telephone bike.

Sorry for the not so great quality photo but here's one I bought, I just took it off the Harley Davidson stand.
92f8f495cf40574bfe4b6f7d023a39be.jpg

Noobish question here, whats a good way to prevent the leathers of my figure on developing molds? will silica gel do?
Thank you! :D

here is a good price for those looking for a 1/6 motorcycle to display with their MMS117, or DX10. This has diecast parts. This exact model has been posted on here before and usually found on ebay for $100 and up. I just bought me one, figured I'd share the find for fellow freaks. There is a few left.

Honda Valkyrie Black 1 6 Motorcycle Model by Motormax 76252 | eBay

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 255
I just got mine in yesterday and I gotta say its a pretty awesome bike. It has an awesome presence and IMHO it is good enough. I especially like that it has a lot of diecast parts on it. To me I'd rather have that than a cheap plastic bike phone even if it is the right model. But that's my opinion... to each their own. For those who want to go this route the info is there for you at a nice deal. I know I've seen fellow freaks post that exact bike before and were paying around $100+ so when I found this on ebay for about $50 shipped I had to jump on it.

Ironically if you search HT terminator on ebay you'll see this bike for $130 and up. But if you search motormax Honda Valkyrie you'll see the vendor that is selling it for $37 plus $15 shipping I believe.

Back