1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know pegs snap on the hand side...but I have never heard of them breaking on the arm side before...

Blow dryer worked :lol

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 206
... But here's another problem, this hand peg is having the wrong angle, it's impossible to get the hand placed right !

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 197
See ?? Hot Toys made some crap here ! Guess i have to buy some Loose hand pegs, i have seen some on eBay, 4 X, for a fair Price, and free shipping.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 200
I'm displaying him like this, with the one arm hidden under the jacket, till i get some new pegs. I also want a Black T-shirt for him. It's the Barney Ross shirt you Guys use for your DX10's, right ? I've seen a couple of them on eBay. Gonna get one along with the pegs.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 199
Glad the blow dryer worked:hi5: As for the peg, now sure exactly what the problem is, they rotate and go up and down to simulate wrist movement, if your trying to pose him with the shotgun on his shoulder that won't work as designed.

This is completely locked, can't rotate, the other one seems to be a Little stiff too, it must be a manufacturer fail on the two spare pegs.

I don't have much experience with these Hot Toys figures, only owned one before this, the Avengers Loki, i sold it because i wanted a Terminator instead, there was no problem with the hand pegs on that, i even swapped hands a few times without any damage. No matter what, i guess it would be a good idea get some more, and hopefully get one that's assembled correct, this peg clearly isn't. :mad:

I think the problem is more the sockets on the DX10 than the pegs themselves, could be wrong. Unfortunately sometimes you just have to accept that the use of a blowdryer is the safest bet. I find it a major pain in the arse so I really don't change hands often.

Look again- the angle looks totally wrong, it dosen't matter which way i try to rotate it, because it's like this, the hand can't be attached so it sticks to the peg, and it looks like a broken twisted hand.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 330
I think it's a manufacturer fail on this- and the original pegs broke- feeling realy "Lucky"... !! :ohbfrank:

It was certainly a pretty widespread QC fail on this one. Frustrating though it is I wouldn't let it completely get you down, you'll get more figures and accumulate spare pegs and eventually this figure could reach it's full potential for you.

No, i don't have any spares, both the two original snapped, but i have seen some on eBay, 4X, with free shipping, but the seller's in Malaysia, so it will probably take some time for them to get to my country, if i buy them.

Back