1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Macro lense.

Endo, Fiend, and dane...great shots guys, keep em coming.

Sith...good info on the Arnie head.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WRYXUV16I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WRYXUV16I[/ame]

Scored this beauty with free shipping direct from Sideshow for 204.99 due to a mysterious $25.00 off code that suddenly appeared in my "promotional wallet" drop-down menu for no apparent reason. Should be here Friday!

Some quick shots with my Arnie off his Harley.

8504752552_ed3d84383c_c.jpg
8506005966_10bb53dfe8_b.jpg

8498941179_60b4127a48_b.jpg

Last edited:

Those shots are so full of win DA!

SSC needs to ship my damn TTM-20 so I can set up my second DX10 :impatient:

Stock up now boys, monkey depot is already outta stock:panic: once these are gone there gunna be a fortune on ebay so don't sleep on these:wave

I've considered that, but not sure how many customs I would need with a body builder's physique. Dutch, maybe Blaine. . .

I've considered that, but not sure how many customs I would need with a body builder's physique. Dutch, maybe Blaine. . .

That all depends on what your into, there also commando john matrix, you can bash a bane on the cheap, a multitude of superhero customs, any arnold custom, and list is only limited by your imagination:wink1:

But at the rate hot toys puts out truetypes, about one batch a year, these will be gone in a month or two and people will ether have to wait another year and hope this body will be part of the next batch or pay about 100 bucks for a body off ebay:monkey4

Yeah, I know some really get heavy use out of this kind of body, I was just speaking for myself. I get a lot more use out of the narrow shoulder and Advance bodies, and actually bought 2 Advance bodies recently for customs. I still have a couple of TTM-19s just in case, since they are much more likely to be used by me for customs than the big muscle body would.

Having said that, I'm in the process of putting together a Dutch :panic:

Yeah, I know some really get heavy use out of this kind of body, I was just speaking for myself. I get a lot more use out of the narrow shoulder and Advance bodies, and actually bought 2 Advance bodies recently for customs. I still have a couple of TTM-19s just in case, since they are much more likely to be used by me for customs than the big muscle body would.

Having said that, I'm in the process of putting together a Dutch :panic:

I'm the same way, I keep a couple extra tt's around just in case, I got at least one of every tt thats been released since the causasion relaunch with the bad tom cruise likeness:lol

Back