1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

That mod looks horrible.

That mod looks horrible.

I don't like it ether to be honest, I get what he is trying to do but the new heads hot toys seem to be putting out nowadays are bigger, just compare dx12 head to the toyfair bb figure and you can see the head looks fine in proportion to the body. The mod done here makes him look like a pin head as well as makes the connection more un-natural.

I guess once my DX10 comes tomorrow i can judge it better when i have it in hand

Sometime monday, tuesday or wednesday next week for me. 2 of these mofos.

Without doing the re-painting by doing this processing, I only showed what could make the back of the head small.
It is only said that I can make the back of the head of the favorite size by this work.
Thank you.

My pose before the new accessories arrived:

9F8DDD5A-6F94-4810-A6F9-F3BA10749612-5047-00000609A855B599.jpg

New pose with the accessories:

9703A600-B9ED-4A36-AB4D-52AF0F5EB33E-5047-00000609B48B84D2.jpg

Unfortunately, with only a gun holding bare hand, the rose box pose isn't as good as it could be so I hid it somewhat in the photo. Still, this figure is even more badass with a black tshirt.

Last edited:

Nice pics and pose man :clap:clap:hi5:

Mine should be here tomorrow , I can't wait :panic::panic:

The rest of the Ahhhhnulds are patiently waiting for their DX Brother :panic:

AhhhnuldShelf001.jpg

AhhhnuldShelf002.jpg

AhhhnuldShelf003.jpg

AhhhnuldShelf004.jpg

Just Made this real quick
AhhhnuldShelf005.jpg

AhhhnuldShelf006.jpg

Nice arm skin there! Did you make it yourself?

Yes sir , i had made one before but someone seen it and wanted to buy it off me so i sold it to him.

I just made this one because it is time john . :lol

simple to make , this is what you need

rubber arm sleeve - something like this but without the wristbands

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B52-09-1-6...8294?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2e1dc946

truetype hand

gel glue

puff paint (red) to make the skin tissue

and paint it up with 3 different blood colors

Nice pics mike, I guess judging by your set up your going to full cyberdyne gear on your dx right? Will you be putting up a youtube review on this guy too.

Ecko you have a nekkit Austrian in your detolf.

:lol I would actually want an arrival scene t-800 on display myself, but I would have to have a diorama base with the cupped out piece of molten earth to put it on.

:lol I would actually want an arrival scene t-800 on display myself, but I would have to have a diorama base with the cupped out piece of molten earth to put it on.

do you want your KP back? :(

that is a sick idea Peter .:goodpost:

do you want your KP back? :(

that is a sick idea Peter .:goodpost:

No way bro, I got like three or four:wink1: I think you could pull off a dio like that, would look cool and you may be the first to try it:)

Nice pics mike, I guess judging by your set up your going to full cyberdyne gear on your dx right? Will you be putting up a youtube review on this guy too.

Yes sir you are correct . Full Cyberdyne with the DX , popping the head of Galleria Ahhhnuld , replacing with another DX head :yess:

Thanks man for the comment , much appreciated . And yes video review possibly tomorrow.

No way bro, I got like three:wink1: I think you could pull off a dio like that, would look cool and you may be the first to try it:)

Holy Sheeeeeet , 3? :horror:panic:

Yeah that would be pretty simple to make , if i had more room and more Detolfs , i would dedicate one Ahhhnuld to each shelf with a diorama for each.

Do you want me to make you one?

Yes sir you are correct . Full Cyberdyne with the DX , popping the head of Galleria Ahhhnuld , replacing with another DX head :yess:

Thanks man for the comment , much appreciated . And yes video review possibly tomorrow.

Holy Sheeeeeet , 3? :horror:panic:

Yeah that would be pretty simple to make , if i had more room and more Detolfs , i would dedicate one Ahhhnuld to each shelf with a diorama for each.

Do you want me to make you one?

Can't wait to hear your arnold impression:lol I would be interested in that base, let me know when you wanta get started, after the holidays would be cool.

I'd love to say put me down for one of those too but for the same reasons I still haven't contacted you about the picnic table diorama for Sarah....too much new stuff coming out, too little money :gah:

I'm certainly interested to see such a thing though.

Back