1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Got my second DX10 head/body and leathers so my T-800 on Fatboy is complete again! I was worried when Someone said the leathers were too tight to get him on the bike...I didnt have any problems getting the pose I wanted. The leathers are tighter than the MMS ones but the pose is still achievable!

382052_10151278737014663_2046464746_n.jpg

Looks great:clap I heard that comment to about the leathers being to tight and was concerned myself, looks fine in your pics. My bike was shipped today so I should receive it this week. Not sure which t-800 I'm gunna have riding it the dx or mms, I'm thinking the dx cause it poses more naturally due to the better articulation.

Looks great:clap I heard that comment to about the leathers being to tight and was concerned myself, looks fine in your pics. My bike was shipped today so I should receive it this week. Not sure which t-800 I'm gunna have riding it the dx or mms, I'm thinking the dx cause it poses more naturally due to the better articulation.

This is a RADIO CONTROL BIKE?

Also the MMS head sits over the top of the MMS body (neck), the DX10 head sit on top of the DX10 body, so how do they work if you try putting the DX10 head on the MMS body?

im a bit confused by what you mean. like it's so tight you can't bend it at the elbow? would pics help illustrate it?

At the thick of the forearm - the left is ok but still a little tight IMO.

attachment.php

The right looks pulled to me.

attachment.php

In this one you can see it stretched from the opposing high points on the forearm.

attachment.php

If they are all like that then fine but I don't want it to look like Popeye in a leather jacket. :lol

The cut on mine is slightly different each arm too. Definitely tighter on the right arm.

This is a RADIO CONTROL BIKE?

Also the MMS head sits over the top of the MMS body (neck), the DX10 head sit on top of the DX10 body, so how do they work if you try putting the DX10 head on the MMS body?

No I'm getting the harley phone bike by end of week. I've seen people put the dx head on the mms body and unmodded looks like giraffe neck, to mod it you have to cut out part of the dx head to get it to sit right. I will not be doing this, I'm abit of a snob with my hot toys and leave them all stock as they came out of the box, I'm a mint in box and mint out of box collector.

Got my second DX10 head/body and leathers so my T-800 on Fatboy is complete again! I was worried when Someone said the leathers were too tight to get him on the bike...I didnt have any problems getting the pose I wanted. The leathers are tighter than the MMS ones but the pose is still achievable!

382052_10151278737014663_2046464746_n.jpg

Great pose.
I am the one who said the leathers were to tight. I will wait until I get the second dx10 (if managed to sell my second MMS) before I try it again to sit on the bike.

Last edited:

Mine's tighter on the right arm too.

I received my black tshirt and rose box today. I'm looking forward to doing some Galleria inspired displays.

Can't find any of those KP bodies on eBay. Does anyone have a link to a nice offer?

Black ops is so over priced. I'd buy from them much more often if it wasn't for that.

Really? What was overpriced? Although I've never bought figures from them or anything, nothing big. SO I don't know what their price are like for bigger items. I probably bought from them a dozens times and what I bought was reasonable.

Boots were $5,coveralls were $17, shirt was $6 a few guns etc. Even the shipping I thought was reasonable. They shipped the same day every time too.

Yeah A young John Connor is sorely missing.

Cmon Hot Toys, you got to make him. I know it will need a new body to be made, but a load of us collectors would buy it. Like the suckers we are.

Thanks guys. Its actually a RC New Bright Fat Boy.

It was translated as a very plump boy of Roman Catholic Church, and I got impatient for an instant.

The painting is splendid.:clap

At the thick of the forearm - the left is ok but still a little tight IMO.

attachment.php

The right looks pulled to me.

attachment.php

In this one you can see it stretched from the opposing high points on the forearm.

attachment.php

If they are all like that then fine but I don't want it to look like Popeye in a leather jacket. :lol

oh I see what you mean now. I think you might want to see about getting a replacement. Mine isn't like that as far as I know

I gave remodeling to make the back of the head small.
I did the work that I exaggerated to make a remodeling method plain.

I put sleeve notes on the homepage.
I write in it using translation software.

28.png

26.png

https://ssuusshhii.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8.html

Maybe he could use a hair dryer to heat up the leather sleeves to stretch it out.

Imho...I just cracked my Dx 10 open and for me this is the definitive T2...from likeness to proportion hands down Hot Toys nailed it :yess:

I gave remodeling to make the back of the head small.
I did the work that I exaggerated to make a remodeling method plain.

I put sleeve notes on the homepage.
I write in it using translation software.

28.png

26.png

https://ssuusshhii.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8.html

:clap:clap That makes a huge difference . Great work , Welcome to the Freaks :1-1::hi5::clap:clap

Back