1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Act like the production figure is going to be exactly like that...

No way they will screw it up... People always do the same thing when photos like these go up. You would think they would have learned after all these years...but no. :lol

Act like the production figure is going to be exactly like that...

cup_of_stfu-12259.jpg

Guess we're suppose to just look at the pictures and not say anything. :cuckoo:

Indeed and we'd have ourselves a dead thread if people did that.

Speaking for myself I did acknowledge that that final product probably will look better than the sample in these pics. I'm sure others did too.

I like this thread. I LOVE this thread.

Indeed and we'd have ourselves a dead thread if people did that.

Speaking for myself I did acknowledge that that final product probably will look better than the sample in these pics. I'm sure others did too.

Hot Toys usually makes improvements to their figures, but certainly, we have to let them know about our dissatisfactions. The good thing is, that they seem to listen to the complaints on Facebook. Staying silent will accomplish nothing.

I'm really excited about this figure. I know some have complained about the glasses looking small but for this version, he shouldn't even be wearing the sunglasses. It also tells me that a battle damaged version is coming.

Take a look at the pattern here.

First they released the T2 version where he can have the black shirt which represents the beginning looks of the movie. They give the grey shirt as an option for the endo arm look if you wished to display him that way.

Now they are releasing this new version which represents his look towards the middle to second half of the movie. Obviously with only having the grey shirt with this one and the different weapons he will come with this time around.

So logically speaking the next T2 version will be battle damaged to represent his looks towards the end of the film. At least that is what I am hoping for. :pray:

I have the first T2 but will be picking this up as well. I am looking forward to having him displayed representing different moments in the film. :yess:

^ only problem with that is the inclusion of the Shotgun and Sunglasses which only fit the second of that 3 figure theory

I may also see what my larger grenades look like in the HT bandolier.

Going by the photos of the figure, the grenades look the same size as the Coomodel ones, possibly smaller even. You might get the grenades we have into the slots on the bandolier, but the grenades will look too close together.

The HT ones already seem even a bit close to each other, put ours in there and it'll definitely be too close. At least for me, it looks odd if they're right on top of each other.

terminator-2_1.jpg

Picture7-1.png

Going by the photos of the figure, the grenades look the same size as the Coomodel ones, possibly smaller even. You might get the grenades we have into the slots on the bandolier, but the grenades will look too close together.

The HT ones already seem even a bit close to each other, put ours in there and it'll definitely be too close. At least for me, it looks odd if they're right on top of each other.

It'll be worth a try anyway. You stitched your bandolier together nice and proper but so far I've made no such attempt. The loops on my bandolier are only retained by staples! And not even actually stapled through either, the 'arms' of the staples are merely wrapped around the two pieces, roughly holding them together. It could all come undone pretty easy if I mess with it too much. I'm hoping HT gives me the simplest solution.

It'll be worth a try anyway. You stitched your bandolier together nice and proper but so far I've made no such attempt. The loops on my bandolier are only retained by staples! And not even actually stapled through either, the 'arms' of the staples are merely wrapped around the two pieces, roughly holding them together. It could all come undone pretty easy if I mess with it too much. I'm hoping HT gives me the simplest solution.

I would like to know if the bandolier is as wide as the Coomodel one, if so, I'd like to get the metal loop parts as the Coomodel one is so basic and these look nice and accurrate.

Yeah, the proper metal buckles would be a nice finishing touch, just black plastic on the COOmodels bandolier and only one at that.

^ only problem with that is the inclusion of the Shotgun and Sunglasses which only fit the second of that 3 figure theory

Well they always throw in extras for people who do not mind variations but the main theme of this figure is the Cyberdyne scenes obviously.

Take a look at the pattern here.

First they released the T2 version where he can have the black shirt which represents the beginning looks of the movie. They give the grey shirt as an option for the endo arm look if you wished to display him that way.

Now they are releasing this new version which represents his look towards the middle to second half of the movie. Obviously with only having the grey shirt with this one and the different weapons he will come with this time around.

So logically speaking the next T2 version will be battle damaged to represent his looks towards the end of the film. At least that is what I am hoping for. :pray:

I have the first T2 but will be picking this up as well. I am looking forward to having him displayed representing different moments in the film. :yess:

I disagree. I think there will be four versions. The next one will be the BD T-800. And the final one will be the T-800 inside the melting metal pool. That figure will come with a thumbs up hand and a pulley to get arnold down :wink1:

Back