1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

watermark.php

old school baby..........:lecture

:lol

My Take :

Can NEVER have enough of T-800
Bring half-arsed DX 10 ON!!!!

:yess::yess::yess:

myczbsuwvapeysjlw20a.jpg

Nice display chup, you truly are a :FREAK:. Is that the coffin from the T-850 Terminator by McFarlane?

i think that coffin is from the t3 t-850 by popsalute which is actually a very good figure for its time!

How did the MMS endo arm work exactly? Was it a special joint on the arm? I'm just wondering if it would be usable with this new figure.

I as far as pers goes with this figure, I like the idea of it. I mean if you don't want pers on this figure than stick with mms117, its basically the same figure with out pers. I will argee that I don't like it on some figures like indy, but since we are getting sort of a re-make here I say why not.

Good point. Its a remake, if you don't like PERS you still have the first one. Personally the PERS, along with the chip-removal feature are the things I'm ordering this figure for.

Good point. Its a remake, if you don't like PERS you still have the first one. Personally the PERS, along with the chip-removal feature are the things I'm ordering this figure for.

With me it's the cyberdyne look. I haven't had that at 1:6 (I never got around to buying the coo model stuff) and I need a cyberdyne representation in my collection as i'll soon have the galleria and BD looks with the enterbay figures :yess:

The question now is, should I keep my original T2 T-800 and have that to represent the man or machine look or sell it to make way (and fund) this. Hmm...

With me it's the cyberdyne look. I haven't had that at 1:6 (I never got around to buying the coo model stuff) and I need a cyberdyne representation in my collection as i'll soon have the galleria and BD looks with the enterbay figures :yess:

The question now is, should I keep my original T2 T-800 and have that to represent the man or machine look or sell it to make way (and fund) this. Hmm...

Man I hate deciding what to sell. I'm in that position right now and its hard, just extremely difficult to come to a final decision when you're talking about stuff that, if money were no object, you would certainly keep.

Man I hate deciding what to sell. I'm in that position right now and its hard, just extremely difficult to come to a final decision when you're talking about stuff that, if money were no object, you would certainly keep.
Definitely. I've love to keep everything terminator but it's hard especially with the price of 1:4.

Definitely. I've love to keep everything terminator but it's hard especially with the price of 1:4.

Thats the problem with 1:4 scale, I can reasonabley afford two hot toys figures a month in 1:6 scale, but to try and keep up with 1:4 seems to be pushing it for most people. That along with alot of other reasons is why 1:6 is the way to go for me.

^ i think 1/4 figures will be a one off every 6-9 months or so, not a collection format that will have many orders a year

Me too man! Im not sure what to do lol. I can't afford to get all of these new terminator figures that are coming out, so Im afraid I might have to sell a few things, like my HT T2 T-800 :(

^ i think 1/4 figures will be a one off every 6-9 months or so, not a collection format that will have many orders a year

I may pick up one at some point but yeah, not likely to get more that one or two a year.

man i'm so dissapoint.................thought my old terminator pal vorhees would gimme a shout out to some custom pics from back in the day..................:monkey2

Me too man! Im not sure what to do lol. I can't afford to get all of these new terminator figures that are coming out, so Im afraid I might have to sell a few things, like my HT T2 T-800 :(

And lets say you're at work and you're thinking about it - you think you've arrived at your final decision and come up with a rationale that you won't go back on - then you get home, pick it up and immediately start coming up with rationales for why you should keep it. :gah:

You can replicate this sweet scene.

185px-My_sun_glasses_are_broken.jpg

Good point!

I really think they gave him PERS because they knew they were going to rerelease (redo) this and wanted to stick the DX logo on the box.

I'm not selling my MMS117 T-800.

man i'm so dissapoint.................thought my old terminator pal vorhees would gimme a shout out to some custom pics from back in the day..................:monkey2

I ____ing love ya buddy :hi5:

Back