1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose time for Arnold -

Fy8hrq3l.jpg

v7Be69nl.jpg

beautiful and natural pictures. the likeness looks real here. liking it alot :)

this my current dx10 setup:

t800fb.png

t800fb2.png

Looks fantastic Sids. :hi5: I got a bike for my Arnie but no room to display him.

I am in the process of doing up the spare bedroom though. Making it into my Man-cave :exactly: I'm getting 3 more detolfs with all different coloured LED lighting & getting my posters up, should be done by the end of May.

I will show off the results on here and on YouTube, so stay tuned. :)

Looks fantastic Sids. :hi5: I got a bike for my Arnie but no room to display him.

I am in the process of doing up the spare bedroom though. Making it into my Man-cave :exactly: I'm getting 3 more detolfs with all different coloured LED lighting & getting my posters up, should be done by the end of May.

I will show off the results on here and on YouTube, so stay tuned. :)

Thank you shells. :clap

Looking forward to seeing your 'little piece of heaven' when it is all setup and finished. :yess:

Hey guys, just an FYI that the COO Models metal barrel M134 is finally in stock @ BBTS. I pre-ordered in December and it's been pushed back 3 months from the original estimated arrival, so thought I'd mention it for those interested (only 5 left, btw).

Say.... that's a nice bike.

terminator2_23_chouette.jpg

What model is that and where did you get it from?

thanks man, you've brought me to laugh that patrick picture :D
it's the tamiya 1/6 harley davidson fat boy lo, which you have to build on your own but worth every second you're working on it :)

another shot:

t800-fat.png

this is how it looks, when i look from my table at my display cabinet.

thanks man, you've brought me to laugh that patrick picture :D
it's the tamiya 1/6 harley davidson fat boy lo, which you have to build on your own but worth every second you're working on it :)

another shot:

t800-fat.png

this is how it looks, when i look from my table at my display cabinet.

Stunning shot. Don't normally save pics of figures that I've had for a long time but I had to make exception here. Great angle and lighting on the headsculpt.

Awesome pics all around, guys! I wish I had a better camera and photographic skills.

That said, here are a couple of mine...

Love this figure!!!!!!!

Back