1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Was going to wait till I had all figures built and completed to post any updates but **** it. Took advantage of remaining daylight after work for some pics today. And I was almost going to go for an evening walk in the sun. Pfff.

This is my plain ol' Uncle Bob (Desert T-800):

UnclebobIMG_9977_zps61e11d92.jpg

unclebobIMG_9978_zps09e00ea2.jpg

unclebobIMG_9986_zps18032049.jpg

Thumbs up hand comes from the Odin figure (Thor) - its actually for holding a staff.

Galleria/Rosebox figure (I've decided that this is something worth displaying permanently):

galleriaIMG_99911_zpsc396a335.jpg

galleriaIMG_99912_zpsc8a6cd58.jpg

galleriaIMG_9993_zps7471905f.jpg

galleriaIMG_0001_zps648747c4.jpg

galleriaIMG_0003_zps39b1db9d.jpg

galleriaIMG_0004_zpseb51238a.jpg

These two figures together:

uploadIMG_0005_zpsd20a9e52.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Bob with a companion figure, Sarah as shes gearing up to kill Dyson. The Sarah figure looks great fully dressed in assassin mode I must say.

desertfigsIMG_0008_zpsd366b3ed.jpg

sarahIMG_0011_zps8af06d0e.jpg

sarahIMG_0013_zps6c3b5e68.jpg

Daylight was already fading by the time I took these pics so I didn't bother taking any more of my 2 Cyberdyners:

cyberdyneIMG_00511_zps1e2be3e5.jpg

cyberdyneIMG_00512_zps8978b6ef.jpg

Arrival T-800 using DX10 head and body but MMS arms:

arrivalIMG_0024_zpsc3e52a82.jpg

arrivalIMG_00271_zpsf852b071.jpg

arrivalIMG_0028_zpsebb7b0fa.jpg

arrivalIMG_00272_zps6c01ffd3.jpg

arrivalIMG_0041_zpsb49e736e.jpg

^smaller hand pegs reduced the wrist ugliness and also equalised the lengths of the upper and lower arms more.

Last edited:

Was going to wait till I had all figures built and completed as I want them to post any updates but **** it. Took advantage of remaining daylight after work for some pics today. And I was almost going to go for an evening walk in the sun. Pfff.

This is my plain ol' Uncle Bob (Desert T-800):

These two figures together:

uploadIMG_0005_zpsd20a9e52.jpg

are jacket and pants from mms? ;)
nice choice..:clap

jacket and pants are from mms? ;)
nice choice..:clap

Well I haven't been too fussy about the pants, the jacket moreso because I prefer the thinness and sit of the MMS117 jacket. To be honest I'm not sure what pants those are, one of them might have DX10 pants actually. I know I only have 2 pairs and one of those is on a Cyberdyne figure, the other might be on one of these

Well I haven't been too fussy about the pants, the jacket moreso because I prefer the thinness and sit of the MMS117 jacket. To be honest I'm not sure what pants those are, one of them might have DX10 pants actually. I know I only have 2 pairs and one of those is on a Cyberdyne figure, the other might be on one of these

no man they are both from mms.. grey and black shirts .. trust me ahahahah

Last edited:

:hi5: It's about time you posted your updated Terminator crew a-dev. They are looking fantastic and I cannot wait to see the rest of them. This is the beginning of great things to come. :wink1:

Some more pics on the previous page. Thats actually it for now.

Loving that uncle bob :lol

Yeah me too, he used to be the runt of my lot but he's been elevated. I like the simplicity of him.

no man they are both from mms.. grey and black shirts .. trust me ahahahah

Got your PM, I'll look for that now.

:hi5: It's about time you posted your updated Terminator crew a-dev. They are looking fantastic and I cannot wait to see the rest of them. This is the beginning of great things to come. :wink1:

Thanks man. Can't wait to do a big group shot but for that I really do want to wait till I have everything. By that I mean all my clean T-800s completed- I won't wait till I have my DX13s to do that.

*puts a-dev on ignore!*

Hasta la vista, Baby!

No defroster. :/

Whoa. A-dev, man, you're among the VERY FEW people who can photograph DX10 and make us all forget that the PERS was ever an issue. Great set!

Whoa. A-dev, man, you're among the VERY FEW people who can photograph DX10 and make us all forget that the PERS was ever an issue. Great set!

Thanks. I'm glad someone mentioned them as being flattering of the PERS in particular. I had thought that they didn't come out quite as well when I uploaded them to the computer as they looked on the camera's small screen.

The headsculpts aren't modified in any way. It just goes to show that yes the PERS can look bad but it can also look acceptable at the least. For whatever reason, as others have noted, the whole thing suddenly looks completely Arnold when the eyes are turned extreme left or right. Sometimes you can even persuade yourself that he's doing the Arnie-squint.

Last edited:

Never thought about the thumbs-up pose before. It actually looks really cool and it's unique to see this figure without a gun in his hand.

Any recommendations on the hands to use for this pose? I've been hesitant to just get some MMS hands because I don't know if the skin colour differences would be a problem.

Definitely looks best in head and shoulders shots. I don't mind visible articulation, but the full naked body is too unsightly to me. Shots like this however... well, I'll just say there should be zero doubt that this is the best 1/6 Arnie out there. Your photographs make an excellent case for that.

At first glance on those close ups, it really looks like the real Arnie to me. Especially this one:

arrivalIMG_00661_zpsb34ea2c7.jpg

Really great shots, keep them coming, I'm loving the thumbs up pic the best:clap

Thanks chaps. I did specifically try to avoid seeing joints/lines in those closeups.

Badmuthadude, I'm not sure there is a perfect hand-type for holding the rosebox, those are just typical relaxed hands on mine. As far as skintones, the only part of the figure to compare them to being the neck and face - I think those are physically far enough away for it not to be noticeable if theres a difference. Also our hands can be a different colour to the rest of us sometimes anyway. I'm sure MMS hands would do the job.

Back