1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Enjoy:offtopic: speaking for cereal, I'm the only person that I know of the eats it this way, I pour the milk in first than a layer of cereal on top and eat it while its still crispy the another layer after that and so on. Anyone else do that:wave

That sounds like a lot of hassle!

I pile a bowl high with krispies. Then heat up a half pint of milk in the microwave for 2 minutes. While thats heating I eat some of the dry krispies. Milk done I pour it on, followed by multiple teaspoons of sugar, mash it all in till every grain has been immersed in the warm milk, making it nice and soggy. Then I make it all disappear.

While looking at my DX10.

I pile a bowl high with krispies. Then heat up a half pint of milk in the microwave for 2 minutes. While thats heating I eat some of the dry krispies. Milk done I pour it on, followed by multiple teaspoons of sugar, mash it all in till every grain has been immersed in the warm milk, making it nice and soggy. Then I make it all disappear.

Wow! You know magic too? Did you go to Hogwarts?

Nah its no hassel, and I mostly eat sugary kids cereals like lucky charms, count cholula, honey combs and when I'm feeling like an adult I eat honey bunchs of oats:) anyway wheres the pics a-dev, I've been out all day and expected to come home and see some of your pics:( Your slacking on your macking buddy:pfft:

I know, I just haven't been able to motivate myself today and now I've left it too late to do anything. Totally wasted my day off. Just sitting here watching TDKR.

I'll post some of the underwhelming pics I took yesterday.

IMG_9639zz.jpg

IMG_9642zz.jpg

IMG_9644zz.jpg

IMG_9645zz.jpg

IMG_9646zz.jpg

IMG_9647zz.jpg

IMG_9648zz.jpg

IMG_9650zz.jpg

IMG_9653zz.jpg

IMG_9655zz.jpg

Wow a-dev those are hardly underwhelming there great, looks very very cool:clap Digging the that shotgun pose alot:hi5: Can't wait to see more tommorrow:)

nice shots. But the pictures keep popping "why does the terminator have a bar of chocolate for brains?" :lol

Wow a-dev those are hardly underwhelming there great, looks very very cool:clap Digging the that shotgun pose alot:hi5: Can't wait to see more tommorrow:)

Thanks. I'm back into the idea of displaying an arrival version too. This head really works for that with the PERS. Remember the way he rises up and does the scanning thing with his eyes. I'd love to try the head out properly on the nude T1 body I have but I don't want to take out the PERS apparatus till I have at least one more headsculpt to play with. And there seems no point in ordering one because at this stage it probably won't get to me before Xmas, could get stuck in limbo somewhere and be lost for all I know. Y'know what Christmas is a bloody nuisance.

nice shots. But the pictures keep popping "why does the terminator have a bar of chocolate for brains?" :lol

Ha! You're right, it could be a Cadbury's dairy milk.

ADEV , can we get an update & more clear pics of this Orgasmic Ahhhhnuld Overload of sickness please ?????

My current Police Shootout bash using T2 jacket and sunglasses and the AR-18 from the Aoshima endoskeleton. The SPAS-12 has metal parts so its not the one that came with the MMS02 figure, not sure where its from. I got this whole thing off Darthjuan007.

Also I haven't exactly finessed it. I know theres an extra magazine to be taped onto the existing one on the AR-18, I don't think the magazine should be silver and I don't think that semi-circular piece should be on the SPAS-12. I also know the T2 jacket and the T1 jacket were not the same etc etc.

PoliceShootoutfig7.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig6.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig4.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig3.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig2.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig1.jpg

PoliceShootoutfig.jpg

T1policeshootout.jpg

T1policeshootout2.jpg

I was actually planning to use all MMS02 clothes with the T1 head on a smaller body but I really like the bulk of this kitbash so I'm not sure now. I might keep this as is and use the MMS02 stuff elsewhere.

Awesome Pics Buddy , love the watch dog in the gas station pose

I don't know how you found that :lol

Yeah I'll do more pics like that with it all laid out on the floor. Alas my police shootout figure, improved since those pics, as you know is gone, sold.

I was going to wait till I had replaced all my 117s with DX10s before doing something like that again but **** it.

I don't know how you found that :lol

Yeah I'll do more pics like that with it all laid out on the floor. Alas my police shootout figure, improved since those pics, as you know is now gone, sold.

I was going to wait till I had replaced all my 117s with DX10s before doing something like that again but **** it.

Well as you know already , i'm trying to put together another T1 Police Station Massacre again , Sold mine last year :slap:gah:

So going through the T1 thread around page 795 or so i found those pics again and still floored by the awesomeness , P also has a sick collection. :panic:

I could have all that goodness , but i would have to sell my collection and just have Ahhhhnulds :lol

Very Tempting, Should i ? :monkey3

Well as you know already , i'm trying to put together another T1 Police Station Massacre again , Sold mine last year :slap:gah:

So going through the T1 thread around page 795 or so i found those pics again and still floored by the awesomeness , P also has a sick collection. :panic:

I could have all that goodness , but i would have to sell my collection and just have Ahhhhnulds :lol

Very Tempting, Should i ? :monkey3

I wish I could just limit myself to Terminator only. And increasingly I am but theres always other temptations. Part of me wishes I had never bought a Batman figure, part of me thinks **** it, I'll sell everything non-Terminator related....that is until I look at Keaton Batman on my shelf and theres just no damn way. I can't sell that.

Of course, I still have zero restraint when it comes to Terminator so when does it all end. Buggered if I know.

Should you abandon everything else? If you want to and if you have the strength of will! I will envy you that if you could manage to do it just as I envy Intothevoid for his ability to block out everything else and only collect Nolan Batman stuff. If I could do it, I would be able to reach all my Terminator collecting objectives much quicker by selling everything else I have.

:goodpost: Well said . I don't kno wif i could part with my 89 Batman & Joker (boyhood memories) :monkey2

I think i could live without my Nolan batman stuff , i t would be hard but if i had 30 Ahhhhnulds on my shelfs , then i think that would overpower my thinking of Batman stuff :wave

I am in need of some Terminator 1 boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone hook me up ,, & if you got the pants , that would be awesome.

Dev , any links for an AR18?

here's what i got so far

KP Muskel Body (from The Skull :1-1:)
DX10 jacket
Homemade custom sheeeeety pants
MMS T2 boots :slap
Custom dyed gray shirt
12 guage autolodah
MMS T1 BD head

Need to make gargoyles , does that guy still make them?

I love terminator stuff, can't get enough but, its not the only thing I'm into. I was trying not to buy other stuff right now and focus on only terminator but failed:( the extra money from my sales started burning a hole in my pocket and I ordered the new hot toys metal gear snake:slap I'm glad I did though cause I really wanted that figure for a while now.

Its abit to hard nowadays not to get side tracked as there alot of cool stuff out there. The trick is to stay focused and not go crazy getting everything thats cool looking, moneys are flying out of my pocket fast enough just trying to keep up with one fransice without trying to follow them all. I dropped the idea early on with getting on the whole avengers banwagon as I could tell that was a money pit.

I got swept up in the batman frenzy late starting with the 2011 toyfair ex bb, then keaton but thats where I ended it, I was tempted to continue but I'm not a hugh batman fan, I just like him not love him kinda thing, so I did'nt want to have a bunch of figures based on something I was'nt super into. Glad to have the ones I got and thats good enought.

The only other thing I got on pre-order aside from terminator stuff is the new coo model skeletons, those are right up my alley and I won't pass on those.

I hear ya buddy , congats on MGS figure :clap

I was the same way , when i 1st started collecting , i would buy every figure that i liked that came out. I learned my lesson on that.

I've had on 3 different ocassions the IM Mark 3 bd , Mark 4 , & Mark 6 . I have traded each one every time , i liked them cuz they were cool but wasn't loving them.

I'm also glad i didn't get sucked into the Avengers line or IM :thwak

Right now because of my not having much work , my collection is at a standstill ,

Just have

Terminator
Batman 89
Nolan Batman
Dexter
Assassin Creed 2 Ezio

I completley slowed down , which is agood thing for being broke , but i do miss Blade and my T1 Police version :monkey2

Yeah Ironman stuff is cool, its just that theres so much of it I could'nt keep up, I had 2 im mark 3 bd's and sold both, mech test and sold that(kinda regret it abit) and currently still own a mark 4 which is my only im now. I don't want to try with that line anymore just too much to get, I had to walk away.

Oh and I forgot I still got the amazing spiderman on pre-order, I am a big spidy fan and I also dumped a ton of reward points on that pre-order so Its a keeper etherway.

Back