1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Pretty neat but I can't see too many collectors posing their DX T-800s in that pose with Sarah Connor removing the chip. That would be a boring display :dunno

We need a 1/6 Leslie Hamilton to re-enact the other side of the mirror in that scene. :yess:

There's just something telling me I want this:

120403144635d678bfef4d2.jpg

:panic::gah:

How can I work it in? I was set on selling my original T2 3 hours ago! I suppose I can have this to represent the cyberdyne look sandwiched between the 2 Enterbay versions which represent the other looks? Will that work? Ah damn.

I'm in the same boat Platty. Looked over the budget and this fits better than the EB one plus looked over the Hi-Res pics and like it a lot more

I still remember them giving us the black shirt for Uncle Bob. The good old days.

oh yea I forgot about that. back when it seemed HT gave a crap about us.

but wouldn't a partly BD sculpt like this have been appropriate for this release??

600px-T2JDMM1-5.jpg

It would've been. HT might include this head with the full BD T2 T800 whenever they do get to it - not to mention that grenade launcher also - so you can swap them out...they want you to buy both figures...

a-dev has shown elegance. :D

I do agree HT will most likely follow this up at some point with a BD T 800 with all the damage and such....now that EB has announced THEIR BD T 800 it's going to happen...

And I wear glasses. Seems to work.
Also glasses from the original figure suckd Michael Bay's ballz! :lol
Maybe for this DX HT gonna done 'em right...

If he came with a partially bd head, I might consider getting him.

I will buy the loose headsculpt and additional accessories, but not spend for a boxed set.

All well said- hate on this DX release beyond me.....:slap why why why

Because, HT was making a hell of a T2 line and jumped ship before making other variations of the T-800 and when they finally release something new, it's 2 years later of long waiting for many, only to put out an essential re-release of a previous figure in a juvenile effort to try and get back fan favor and be regarded as a better T-800 than Enterbay, only to do so with an inferior porrtait to their original and little to no improvement to any of the components of the original figure.

There is more new T2 to be done and this figure comes off to many as just a quick cash in to make some more money and a silly effort at trying to show up Enterbay as HT can't stand that company it seems.

I don't get how Hot Toys made a nice BD face for a character like Marcus Wright, but they can't make one for one of the most iconic characters ever? :cuckoo:

To be fair, properly doing BD portraits for T2 T-800 also means significant clothing and body damage as well, not just an alternate head to pack with this. T1 T-800 is easier to do the later biker look with swap out heads.

I don´t understand Hot toys. Where is the battledamaged version? what is the reason for this version? it´s similar to the other. And the worst part is , the likeness is worse than the previous figure.. the pers system doesn't look good here :cuckoo:

If he came with a partially bd head, I might consider getting him.

If they'd handled this like Bespin Luke (charging $300 and including both the Cyberdyne and BD parts), I would've ordered this in a heartbeat and ignored the 1/4 EB T2 and HT T1 announcements.

Funny how things work out.

If they'd handled this like Bespin Luke (charging $300 and including both the Cyberdyne and BD parts), I would've ordered this in a heartbeat and ignored the 1/4 EB T2 and HT T1 announcements.

Funny how things work out.

Same here and since i've never bought from EB if they had even included a BD head, Grenade launcher, torn up clothes and real Dx base then i'd be buying this right now

Back