• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX08, DX09, DX11, DX12, Bane, Classic Predator, QS002, ED-209, Enterbay BD Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robopredinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices INCLUDE shipping to lower 48 and Paypal fees, if you want insurance add $5. If you feel my prices are too high, send me a link with 2 or 3 sales in the previous month or two that you feel is more appropriate.

I don't have much of a history selling here but I've sold over 40 items on eBay since 2004 all with positive feedback (eBay Username: Jaymzsta). I've also sold 28 items on another forum (LS1Tech.com/Username: 02TransAm/Batmobile) since 2005 with a 100% feedback score.

All in perfect condition except where noted

DX08: without shipper box - $300
DX09: with shipper box and Tony Mei cape - $425
DX11 with shipper box, button came off inner vest - $475
DX12 with shipper box and Robbiethepainter face plate - $325
- also modified pair of gloves, painted eyelids, tab broken on back of belt
Bane MMS183: with shipper boxer - $360
ED-209 2.0 MMS204: with shipper box and no rubber deterioration - $325
Classic Predator MMS162: with shipper box - $250
- broke foot peg and replaced it with Shadow Predator's foot peg, color is darker brown but hardly noticeable at all
Enterbay HD Battle-Damaged Terminator - $375
QS002 Endoskeleton: with shipper box; one of the pistons broke off neck but is fixable - $600

Will upload pics in the next day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back