DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Thanks for clearing it up nam. I feel a lot less foolish for sticking up for you lol. I was like wow... I just got chewed out for sticking up for people and making it clear to good ol' Johnnyr that he's the newbie around here who isn't making any friends by pretending he's the second coming of christ.

Sorry he really rubs me the wrong way.

Did you buy the 2nd batch or 3rd batch DX from your dealer? Did you also read up on the oil issue here before you bought yours?

maybe it's from 2nd batch. i've read about the oil issue, but it's not my biggest problem. i have a melted crotch!! f%#@!!!!

maybe it's from 2nd batch. i've read about the oil issue, but it's not my biggest problem. i have a melted crotch!! f%#@!!!!
It really can't! You know the burning and itching feeling you get is a lot more pleasurable than a melting crotch. You should really get that looked at. Lol.

Yeah that is really bad for his manhood :(

A quick update. I have not cleaned mine for over two week so I go about soaking up with those oilsheets again. I always saw but never quite paid attention to it but turns out the most oil did not come from the abplates but on both sides between the lower and middle side plates!!!!! Sorry have no camera still but I hope you understand which location I am talking about. My Batboy has been standing beltless all this time.
Also upon closer inspection you can actually tell that the whole stomach area all the up to the under the chestplate is a seperate single piece with joining seams (glued?) to the side/back going from just under the the outter lower corners of each chestplate down along those sideplates.

Also upon closer inspection you can actually tell that the whole stomach area all the up to the under the chestplate is a seperate single piece with joining seams (glued?) to the side/back going from just under the the outter lower corners of each chestplate down along those sideplates.

That's why I think it has to do with the different rubber, that section and the bicep plates are different from the rest of the suit, and the only spots showing the oil problem. I really think if they just scrapped it and used the same formula or whatever as the rest of the suit, problem would be solved.

At this point I highly doubt they will scrap the new and "improved" rubber suit for the old one. They figure we came up with this new and innovative suit which looks great. Why should we go back to the old one. Pshh

I'm not saying go back to the old suit, I'm saying, use the subber they use on the rest of his shirt, arms and legs from the DX on the ab strip of the shirt and the bicep plates. There are 2 areas on the DX using a denser rubber, which I think is related to paint apps because there's more detail on them. These two spots both leak. To me, better to use the softer rubber that the rest of the suit utilizes and not have a leaky figure that people return to you and flood your email and Facebook page about, than to keep trying a material that continues to fail.

anyone have front picture of batman using his belt? i wanna try if i can hide my burning crotch!

*i've already told bruce wayne to hold his "secret weapon" when he is in his batsuit. but his sonar eyes catch rachel taking shower in her bathroom. he can't do nothing about it.

194.jpg

It's up to you, but honestly, for what this thing costs, you shouldn't have to suck it up and live with it being like that right out of the box.

It's up to you, but honestly, for what this thing costs, you shouldn't have to suck it up and live with it being like that right out of the box.

agreed, but what can i do? now i'm just waiting an email from HT. my local dealer also sent an email to HT but he's not an official seller from HT. So it's just the same like me.

*crossing finger

Might as well give it a shot first. I understand the way HT's handling this all seems almost hopeless for people to even make an effort to get it fixed, but I'm really bothered how many people seem to be just taking it, if people are accepting of it, HT will see no need to really resolve it.

agreed, but what can i do? now i'm just waiting an email from HT. my local dealer also sent an email to HT but he's not an official seller from HT. So it's just the same like me.

*crossing finger

I hope HT can help you out and send you a replacement.

Might as well give it a shot first. I understand the way HT's handling this all seems almost hopeless for people to even make an effort to get it fixed, but I'm really bothered how many people seem to be just taking it, if people are accepting of it, HT will see no need to really resolve it.

I hope HT can help you out and send you a replacement.

Amen! yup, i'm still hoping to get replacement, dont have to be whole body replacement. i just need his pants! but now i know, batsuit is not fire resistant. more info for the joker. :lol

Let me get this straight the oily leak in-fact melts the rubber used for this figure?

Just I baught the dx joker and plan to buy this also but might skip geting it imported and buy from a UK dealer for easy returns

Amen! yup, i'm still hoping to get replacement, dont have to be whole body replacement. i just need his pants! but now i know, batsuit is not fire resistant. more info for the joker. :lol

lol. Gathering from my own experience and what I've read on forums, If they offer you a replacement its pretty much all or nothing. A whole new body. Just like Scientology promises, but without having to pay them half a million.:rotfl

You might have oil on your replacement, but hopefully it isn't like the lake you showed us a few pages back.

Let me get this straight the oily leak in-fact melts the rubber used for this figure?

Just I baught the dx joker and plan to buy this also but might skip geting it imported and buy from a UK dealer for easy returns

No. Some of the uneven eared heads actually got out, oil residue seeps from the abdominal and bicep areas, some have been glued and when separated (by the owner or during shipping) reveals damage to the top of the pants part of the suit that was underneath, and one just turned up with his peepee melted.

Back