• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX Joker w/Imaresqd1 head & HT OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
As title says; everything original comes with him except for the original head. Everything minty as well. SOLD

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Also have a minty OC Bats w/ custom Iforigno velvet cape. The cape triangles were broken off to be able to fit the cape on him and they are currently being held on with double sided tape, and the suit was not damaged in the process. He's been in a display case in a static pose since the day I got him, so he is good as new except for the triangles. Everything original comes with him as well SOLD

Picture121-1.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture130-1.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck man i wish i had extra dough

:horrorWTF is that Predator in the backround :horror/ holy crap its huuuuuge :panic::panic::panic:

wholy sheeeeet for real? do you have more pics of it? / God damn where did you get it?

in due time my friend, he is headless right now unfortunately :gah:. There's 2 guys out there with the original movie molds, one sells them in latex and the other in resin, I had the latex version, but this one is resin.

Since it's been requested, lighter pics of Joker head:

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

Dang! I've always wanted one of Adam's joker also. Man, whoever snags that Joker is one lucky SOB. That's a steal to include the DX stuff with it.

Both sold. Thanks for everyone's interest. I had fun responding to the tons of pm's :thud:. Lock her up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back