DX Batman or DX Joker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should i get?

• Batman

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Joker

Votes: 58 75.3%

• Total voters
I'd say they're both about equal in quality, maybe a bit of edge to Batman, and I think Batman has a great fun factor to him, but, the residue problem can hinder your ability to have fun with it, the Joker, you take him out of the box and just enjoy. I recommend Joker because it's just pure fun.

Get the Joker now and pick up the way cool and super deluxe Batman that will come out with Batman 3 before you know it.

A hard choice, but i say Batman. If you've got the BR joker, which is a very decent figure, you can go with the DX batman, a sensational piece, and much better than the poxy original DK suit batman. However, on the other hand, the joker comes with 2 complete figures minus 1 body, so i would personally go that one myself, but if you're over jokers and have the rest, i reckon bats would be the go

Guys I don't know the TDK Batman from HT so I am curious what do you mean about Batman leaks? What kind of problem is that exactly?

Back