• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX Batman, DX Joker, hellboy, blade, appleseed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danald

Freaked Out
Reaction score
DX02 Batman. Has been displayed in detolf in pet free smoke free home. I still have the box, shipper and all the accesories. The abs had a shiny oil sheen a few months ago, I wiped it off and have not seen any more since. The box has some shelf wear. Sold
DX01 Joker with extra TT slim shoulder Hot Toys body for cop uniform. Comes with all accesories, box and shipper. Sold

Hot Toys Lost Pred with box and accesories. Sold
Hot Toys Blade with box and accesories. Sold
Hot Toys Abigal Whistler with box and accesories. Sold

Hot Toys Hell Boy with box and accesories. Sold

Hot Toys Appleseed Briarios and accesories. $215.00 + s/h

Hot Toys Deunan and accesories. Sold

Hot Toys Tereus and accesories. $70.00 +s/h this figure has a broken neck ball joint and 1 d-ring is torn off left shouder ( I recieved him that way brand new with the exception of the neck which I accidently broke trying to get the head on). I you purchase the other Appleseed figure, I will sell him for $25.00 and free shipping on him
I have excellent feed back on Ebay (user id 6249norman) and I take paypal

Last edited:
Back