Dutch wrist pegs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

And I thought I was the only one:rotfl

Luckily HT is fixing it for me at the moment, since the other half is stuck at the wrist, so theres no way that I can fix that on my own.

Glad that they have a top notch CS:banana

I`ll be fixing it using a little magnet and a metal ball, dont have time to do that today, but maybe i can do it tomorow.

85343484.jpg

Edit:

Yesssssssssss i got them!

gggvkm.jpg

sorry about that crappy pic! cant wait to fix Dutch :)

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ahahahahaha.

I bought 2 Dutch figures. 1 for me, and one for my 8 year old cousin. Mine is still boxed up, but the wrist peg on my cousins has broken. How do I go about fixing it, do I need to buy a new wrist peg off Ebay?

Last edited:
I would not mind seeing Hot Toys switch to a metal wrist peg..though i am sure that may drive the cost up a tad.

The easiest way to fix this problem when it occurs and it seems to be often occuring judging by tall the comments is by using a 2 - 3 mm drill screw and drilling into the arm then removing the remains. Just make sure you use this size drillhead as if you use any bigger you more then likely damage the surrounding rubber sleave on the arm.

I actually broke both wristpegs and had to pick up a set on ebay. They are so easy to break and im surprised ht used these really weak plastic pegs for this figure. They would have been better off using the older hard plastic pegs they used on their predator figures. Much better imo and I never had one of those break on me. I dunno if this is simply a ploy to make more money by ht but i doubt it as it would turn people off ordering their figures in the first place if they have quality control issues. I think they definetly need to learn a lesson from this and revert back to the older style pegs or adopt metal ones. At the very least they should have included a spare pair of pegs on the arnold figure.

Last edited:
The easies way to fitx this problem when it occurs and it seems to be often occuring judging by all the comments is by using a 2 - 3 mm drill screw and drilling into the arm then removing the remains. Just make sure you use this size drillhead as if you use any bigger you more then likely damage the surrounding rubber sleave on the arm.

Hmmm. To date I've never personally broken a wrist peg. However, I did get a Rambo 4 that came busted. Dremmels, wood screws and the like are overkills. If you break a forearm pin, simply heat up the end of a needle and sink it into the broken post. Let it cool for a spell and then pull it out. The post comes with it and there's no damage to anything surrounding it.

I bought a spare trutype body for it's parts. Already used a wrist peg and a neck from him.

Looks like I'll have to do the same.:sick I just got a plain envelope from Sideshow that was supposed to have a replacement peg for Dutch. When I opened the envelope, which had a small tear in the top, nothing was in it!! Some IDIOT from Sideshow shipped my replacement wrist peg in a regular white see through envelope!! Needless to say I just sent them a not so nice email. We pay over $150.00 for a figure & they are too cheap to send a replacement part, that's also OBVIOUSLY FRAGILE to begin with, safely. They could have at the least shipped it in a bubble padded envelope!! WTF Sideshow!?!? The idiot who made that decision should be forced to take common sense classes! :banghead

If all the extra hands included pre attached extra pegs it wouldn't bother me so much. SS does with their figs on pro bodies and these pegs will work should you not have any extra HT pegs.... it would also be cool if they included an extra set with the extra hands that come with a nude TT.... we'd all have a reserve of these damn things laying around.

If all the extra hands included pre attached extra pegs it wouldn't bother me so much. SS does with their figs on pro bodies and these pegs will work should you not have any extra HT pegs.... it would also be cool if they included an extra set with the extra hands that come with a nude TT.... we'd all have a reserve of these damn things laying around.

I just opened my P1 yesterday and all his hands included extra wrist pegs.

SON OF A BI*#!! :mad: rearranging my figures and dutch fell of the detolf the wrist peg broke ...

Last edited:
Wow, this really sucks... Guess I've been lucky so far.

Gotta be careful with that guy, I guess...

Back