Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's about it, I can't imagine Exclusive versions of the dios, other than the faux bronze variant or maybe Domestic Web Exclusive or something, but not extra items.

Based on what we've seen of the post, I don't think this one would look so impressive as faux bronze.

If there is an exclusive then that'll be it--- and with the rabid way that some :)monkey3) snatched up the Dooku vs. Yoda faux bronze version I'd guess that they might do it again. All in all, it's not that difficult for them to do to a small number and call them exclusives.

011008duel.jpg

Looks like its going to be another excellant dio. This next to the Episode 3 one next to a Vader/Obi episode 4 and finally Luke/Vader Episode 6 will look amazing display together.

SSC are obsessed with Maul, i wonder what other excellant piece they can put out.

I had my chance. Several actually before it sold out. I just didn't like it enough.

Oh I remember.
And a wise choice if you solely liked the original.
I might have gotten the Yoda vs. Dooku dio down the road (as I did with the Anakin vs. Obi) but the possibility of owning something so rare was too good to pass up-- just as I won't be passing a faux bronze version of this one if one is offered and if I'm in the right place at the right time--- that being said I won't pay a dollar over the SS price for one from a flipper.

Hopefully this one'll go up for pre-order next Thursday.:D

Owning something so limited is quite cool but for me it just wasn't a look I wanted. I hope many that want the piece got it and few flippers are part of the 100.

Owning something so limited is quite cool but for me it just wasn't a look I wanted. I hope many that want the piece got it and few flippers are part of the 100.

That's what I'm trying to figure out with The List. I'm hoping that a large number of the SSFreaks are among the 100-- and are hopefully keeping it.:D

I would pass on a faux bronze of this just like I did with the Yoda vs Dooku.

I wouldn't.. but then I'd have to somehow make a bronze of the Obi/Anakin one to be complete and that would be a mess... so maybe I would pass on it. Plus this one will probably be $100 more than Dooku and that's out of my range right now.

Back