• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT's Clearout!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Thorpe

gota love 1/4 scale
Reaction score
Hi, ok i am now selling a lot of my collection, its very hard but it has to be done, so id rather these go to good homes :)
Due to problems with paypal i can do bank to bank i have sold via this method with many others with no problems and i ship all around the world if interested in more then one item i can do deals

ROCKY, LOTR, ALIENS, STAR WARS, FRIDAY THE 13TH, NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST, TERMINATOR2, AVP if interested please pm for a more detailed list on your choice, and the costs

Sideshow : 1/1 Emperor Palpertine £400
Sideshow : 1/4 Jason Voorhees £350
Sideshow : 1/4 Freddy (signed on bottom of base) £350 REDUCED
Sideshow/ weta : Saruman the white bust £50
Sideshow/ weta : king elendil bust £40
Sideshow/ weta : Smeagol bust £40
Sideshow/ weta : Ringwraith bust £60
Sideshow/ weta : Prince Isildur bust £40
Sideshow/ weta : The mouth of sauron bust £60
Sideshow/ weta : The Cave Troll bust £60
Genx core: Takara 12" Batman begins £ 120
Medicom: Spiderman 3 spiderman £50
Master Replicas: Hybrid Chestburster £250

Gentle Giant : Darth Vader Statue Signed bottom of base £300
Gentle Giant : Darth Maul Statue Signed bottom of base £300
Gentle Giant : Royal Guard Statue £200
Hot toys : Lost Predator £250
Hot toys : She Predator £150

thats it for the mo

many thanks

Shaun

Last edited:
i do have the predailen but thats not for sale :( sorry.

deppending where u are, the shipping isnt inc, but as ur UK it wont be that much

Hi im interested in your Alien Maquette,would you consider sending as i am unable to collect,thanks for your time
Darren

Last edited:
updated the list i have almost my hole collection selling please pm for a better list in what film your interested thanks :)

added some new goodies to the list, all my GG clone troopers i have sold Neyro, Bly commanders the other 3 i still have :)

Back