Drusilla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the character of Tara, and the actress, but I can see them not making her whereas I CAN'T see Giles and Dru not being done. But of course I'd buy Tara, Dawn and even the Incan Mummy Girl (but not Joyce).

In no particular order, I would not be fully satisfied with the line without offerings of:
Giles
Riley
Cordelian
Tara
Anya
Colin[the annointed one]
Jenny
the Mayor
Wesley
Prof. Walsh
Adam
Dracula
Glory
Principal Wood
Caleb
There are others I'd want [MOTW] but having monsters, vamps and demons goes without saying.

I'm happy to see Dru, especially in gameface and after a meal.

From what the promo pic reveals of her costume, it would appear that it's based on the dress she wore in "Becoming" but, the necklace is not specific to that episode, nor is the boa/collar.

However, since her sartorial style was always steeped in Victorian Gothic her look is timeless. She'll look as appropriate with Origins Angel as she will next to contemporary Spike.

I suspect we'll see Giles revealed at SDCC — along with Premium Format Buffy *throb* — but, I personally hope the 12" line doesn't end or take a hiatus before we see both Anyanka and D'Hoffryn.

ah.gif

I'd also add Ubervamp and Sweet to my list of figures I'd like out of the line, such as Giles, Cordelia, a human version of Drusilla, and a new version of Faith. I wouldn't want that version of Dracula though.

I have a feeling we'll see Giles and Cordelia at SDCC, they are the last two original castmembers not yet made by Sideshow, we got several season two and three characters, but not two of the mainstays from season one? I do like the surprise element Sideshow is taking....who know maybe we will see a Kendra or Jenny Calendar.

but i want my Cordy!

V

They're mixing it up so, despite showing Oz and Xander right after each, I doubt we'd see 2 humans right after the other. But Giles is due.

The Dru looks nice. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer for Cordelia, Giles, Dawn and Anya, I want a Dawn for these killer "Ice Princess" and "Eurotrip" figure outfits I'm working on.... :lol

I think we might wait a while for Dawn. Have we seen any figure that comes after Season 3? The Scythe and Vamp Spike's amulet, but no figures really.

Back OT to Drusilla, what's everyone's take on accessories?

We see a couple of cards from her tarot deck in the teaser pic and, her beloved Miss Edith is arguably the most essential accessory.

What else? The necklace Spike gave her for Valentine's Day? The fresh human heart from Angel?

bffy_pf.gif

Accessory-wise, I would be happy with Edith, the tarot cards, and, of course, Dru's pet bird (or ex-bird, as it may be). However, the puppy is also a great idea.

I like the the bird and love the part of the Judge (his arm?) but, since Dru gave the pooch to Spike...

pb.jpg

Bird in a birdcage... as long as it's a dead bird in a birdcage. Nothing else would be accurate. :skull

Miss Edith is certainly a must, too. :rock

Drusilla looks really, really good. Hopefully a normal head is included as well (but not as the exclusive :p ).

Dru is beautiful! Though the accessories are weak overall. I mean the knife thing?(or whatever you call it) i dont remeber her using anything like that. I would include miss edith, the judge part in box and deck of cards.

Iron- like the list but why Riley? I thort he was the character that couldnt stop whining. He'd be last in my choice.

For me it'd be

Giles
Anya
Tara
New Willow
Glory(minions)
The mayor
Cordelia
Judge
Jenny
Dawn

Riley