• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drugstore Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutterluv

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone hear of any head sculpts or full figures made of Matt Dillon as Bobby Hughes in Drugstore Cowboy??? I saw one before I went to jail years ago and it was complete with a bag of money, hypodermic needles, pills, pill bottles, cigarettes. I remember he had a bad leather jacket, jeans and gloves oh and that crowbar. Man it was cool as hell. It had a damaged head too from that hospital fight from the middle of the movie. The dude that made this had plans for Diane and also William Burroughs as Tom the Priest.

He was working on the Naked Lunch, on a Peter Weller figure complete with that talking roach typewriter, bug spray, the other wounded typewriter, those fried centipedes and other screwed up crap from the movie.

I lost touch with this dude but wonder if any of you here have seen or known or are inspired to do these figures, please let me know, all cash paid up front, full commissions. These figures aren't just a want, they're a need and inspiration while I finish my jailhouse screenplay.

Back