Droids Boba fett 1/6 custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordRagnar

Super Freak
Reaction score
:pray:Has any one ever done a droids boba fett custom? Id love to see , im about to make one so any help or input will be very welcome

some pics of some other customs ive done

I know somebody has done him in the past. I can't remember who though? I believe they may have a picture of it in their sig. If I run accross it I'll post a link.

dh4's sig......................
sigpic7889_1.gif

totally kick ass.........i want one..........make it or buy it.........hoping ssc does one.

dh4's sig......................
sigpic7889_1.gif

totally kick ass.........i want one..........make it or buy it.........hoping ssc does one.

Thanks Barryo. I knew I saw it somewhere. I remember doing a search and looking for a couple more shots of his custom Snow Rex, I couldn't find any? dh4, post some pic's or post a link to more pic's of Snow Rex and droid's Fett :pray:

I also REALLY want this Fett Variant: The pre-production Fett:

Boba-Fett-Costume.jpg

I love the gloves and the yellow and red gauntlets, just like the old Kenner figures were based on. ;)

Thanks evertybody!!!! Well can do, droids boba fett, its com ing, and a pre production fett, awsome idea, i made a second yellow gauntlet for my rotj boba custome, still having to give my figs to a friend to have pics done so i hope to have some pics soon, thanks guys, you have all been such a big help. And please, any more detail reference shots or any insider tips would be greatly appreciated

:pray:Has any one ever done a droids boba fett custom? Id love to see , im about to make one so any help or input will be very welcome

some pics of some other customs ive done

Great space marine that you have there I have been toying with the idea to make resin armor for a 1:6 figure most likely chaos. But back on topic those bobas look pretty good.

Love the Droids Fett! But what i'd love to see is a 1/6 of the prototype white super commando Fett.

Very tempted to order a 2nd SS Fett to customise, or if i can find a medi going cheap anywhere..

Oh yes, white armour fett is in progress, just finished the droids boba, will be posting pics with my new camera tonight i hope!!!

Back