DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did tease we would be getting splinter and April. no . proto's yet though.

Those two would be interesting if only to see how they will handle a figure with fur and a female body sculpt. April they could really try out something different as she has quite a few interpretations now in tmnt media, but for me if they did the classic yellow jumpsuit it would be a nice call back, though they could modernise it somehow still. Maybe do what they did in the more recent tmnt films and have her have a yellow leather jacket instead of a full yellow suit.

Splinter though would be more difficult. Sculpted hair or having the more realistic deal is fine either way by me, but I hope in his clothing they make it as detailed and interesting as they have with the turtles gear.

Those two would be interesting if only to see how they will handle a figure with fur and a female body sculpt. April they could really try out something different as she has quite a few interpretations now in tmnt media, but for me if they did the classic yellow jumpsuit it would be a nice call back, though they could modernise it somehow still. Maybe do what they did in the more recent tmnt films and have her have a yellow leather jacket instead of a full yellow suit.

Splinter though would be more difficult. Sculpted hair or having the more realistic deal is fine either way by me, but I hope in his clothing they make it as detailed and interesting as they have with the turtles gear.
I like the new TMNT Nickelodeon version of Splinter the best right now.

I personally would like any Splinter or April based closer to the original toon look. Good thing for me is that I can honestly take or leave them either way. If they look good I'll pick them up. I am trying to limit this line to one shelf for now. I'm fine with the turtles, casey, shredder, krang, bebop and rocksteady. Of course that banks on them making the latter. Which I really hope get made and made first. I could of course be mistaken, but my guess would be BB and RS selling better for them than April and Splinter. I know we all can agree that we want the line to go as far as possible. I'm willing to buy up what I can to help support the line. And back to the one shelf comment...If they make some Foot Soldiers with accessories similarly to Casey, I'm going to find myself with two shelves for sure with as big of a foot clan as I can stretch. I am almost scared if they make foot soldiers as I'll probably be holding a handful in one hand and a stack of divorce papers in the other.

I'm looking forward to April the most since we haven't seen any better representations of her being from Playmates 6" or NECA 7" and 1/4 series and in 1:6.
I wonder if DreamEx would take some liberties and somehow update her with tattoos like what they did with Casey Jones.

I'm looking forward to April the most since we haven't seen any better representations of her being from Playmates 6" or NECA 7" and 1/4 series and in 1:6.
I wonder if DreamEx would take some liberties and somehow update her with tattoos like what they did with Casey Jones.

tramp stamp for the win!

I personally would like any Splinter or April based closer to the original toon look. Good thing for me is that I can honestly take or leave them either way. If they look good I'll pick them up. I am trying to limit this line to one shelf for now. I'm fine with the turtles, casey, shredder, krang, bebop and rocksteady. Of course that banks on them making the latter. Which I really hope get made and made first. I could of course be mistaken, but my guess would be BB and RS selling better for them than April and Splinter. I know we all can agree that we want the line to go as far as possible. I'm willing to buy up what I can to help support the line. And back to the one shelf comment...If they make some Foot Soldiers with accessories similarly to Casey, I'm going to find myself with two shelves for sure with as big of a foot clan as I can stretch. I am almost scared if they make foot soldiers as I'll probably be holding a handful in one hand and a stack of divorce papers in the other.

donno, I think I'd likely skip Rocksteady and bebop. they're cool, but i think they might be too expensive.

I, personaly would rather have foot soldiers bfore rock and Bebop.

And I would rather have Splinter and April, before that.

Speaking of splinter, his current cartoon look is not that different than his origal toon look. just a bit more detailed, leading to a more interesting look .

masta_splinter_by_teaselbone-d6v5yur.jpg9406901f-25ce-4e93-9781-1318067c077e.jpg

donno, I think I'd likely skip Rocksteady and bebop. they're cool, but i think they might be too expensive.

I, personaly would rather have foot soldiers bfore rock and Bebop.

And I would rather have Splinter and April, before that.

Speaking of splinter, his current cartoon look is not that different than his origal toon look. just a bit more detailed, leading to a more interesting look .

View attachment 348346View attachment 348347
Yeah. But he also looks more capable. Old Splinter looked a bit scrawny and fragile. New Splinter, specially after seeing the episode where Rat King possesses him, looks more badass and deadly.

Really like this version better than any other.

Cartoon classic Splinter all the way!

that's easy enough. paint this guy brown, put in maroon robe, and done ;)

rat-sitting-latex-rubber-foam-f3593__33639.jpg

teasing aside, I'll buy whatever splinter they make. Just got a preference for his current show version. IDW version is no slouch either, honestly.

tmnt-50-09.jpg

I'm just dying to see what else they're making in this line. We know Krang, but what else?? I really hope we see protos at SDCC next month. I also really hope that they get into new characters and not rehash existing ones, like making a super shredder or different variation of the turtles.

Why aren't they for US markets? Wouldn't it sell well in US too

Back