DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all four. Best turtle line
ce3b4373ab75bd275f59b89612151737.jpg

Great shot! The figures look amazing.

Great shot! The figures look amazing.
Thanks. The figures are great. They are kind of limited in the articulation, but having all 4, you can get some really cool group shots.

I have to get a bigger display stand to put Shredder in the mix and Krang eventually and hopefully Bebop and Rocksteady.

Im having a lot of fun posing them without fear of loosening the joints.

Great figures from a debuting company.

I have Leo, Raph and Shredder. The articulation is a bit disappointing but not terrible either. You still get some decent post with them.
The stands for the turtles are pretty much useless but I have a few 1/6 figures that could use a stand.

I have Casey Jones pre-ordered and waiting for the right time or rather price to get Mikey and Don.

Now that all the announced characters have been released. I wonder when we will see a fully painted Krang and teases for the next releases.
Figures cross for an awesome April O'Neil with sculpt hair and Splinter.

How are the stands useless? I am using them and they work just fine.See my group shot pic a page back

I use them without the stand and they stand fine.

I wonder when we will see a fully painted Krang and teases for the next releases.
Figures cross for an awesome April O'Neil with sculpt hair and Splinter.
Yep. Bought Shredder because I'm planning on getting Krang(when it releases) as it would look incomplete without Shredder.
I wanted to skip Shredder like I have with Casey Jones.
Just too many collectables I want are out at the moment, eg. NECA 1990's Turtles, Prime 1 Dark Knight, NECA E.T. real life prop, etc.

You guys get them quick. I still havne't got single turtles yet here. Only shredder

Well broke down an ordered another turtle. That means I am in for the other 2 now.

I have to decide if I want Shredder. Splinter would be a must.

They are pretty awesome, which is why i decided to get them all. Bring on Splinter and Krang.

Glad you're enjoying them. I preordered all of them as soon as I knew they were on their way.
Although not everyone's cup of tea - I really like this interpretation. For me they took the best of the classic look and the 2K3 look, mixed it up, added additional tweaks and came up with just an awesome design.
Krang should be amazing.
BB n RS have been hinted at to me, and I have faith in the design team to produce an equally awesome set of figures.

Glad you're enjoying them. I preordered all of them as soon as I knew they were on their way.
Although not everyone's cup of tea - I really like this interpretation. For me they took the best of the classic look and the 2K3 look, mixed it up, added additional tweaks and came up with just an awesome design.
Krang should be amazing.
BB n RS have been hinted at to me, and I have faith in the design team to produce an equally awesome set of figures.

I wonder why its taking so long to reveal more figures....Even Krang should of showed up by now...I certainly welcome RS and BB

Shanghai Comic Con is on October. I amsurr he will be there.
I know I will be there, so photos or news will be posted at that time.

Back