DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting For Lunartoystore :impatient: makes no sense that they have not gotten them yet when there are USA vendors that already have them

I had a really good experience with Lunar on the first two Turtles and I really want to continue supporting them but their delay in having the last 2 is really weakening my resolve when there are other options to have them now.

Just received my Donnie and Mikey from OSO. Shipped from NYC and got here the next day :yess: Now the wait for Krang..
IMG_0001.jpg

I had a really good experience with Lunar on the first two Turtles and I really want to continue supporting them but their delay in having the last 2 is really weakening my resolve when there are other options to have them now.

Contacted them and they said soon but they also said they would be double checking the whereabouts of it. :lol

How do you not know when you're receiving an already released product?

DreamEx did an awesome job with these. So glad I bought in! Looking forward to getting the rest!

IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0326.jpg IMG_0328.jpg IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0327.jpg

After loving Donatello, just ordered Casey Jones. Maybe I can convince myself to stop with just them.

anyone still waiting on lunar? i got a preorder for mikey,don and leo...nothing yet

Just ordered all 4 turtles after caving in.
Been looking at these guys since pre-order but snagged them up on eBay for a great price.
Now the long waiting game from China to Australia.

Back