DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...I'm surprised Don and Mikey are taking this long. The turnout for Leo and Raph after Shredder and Casey was much quicker than this, especially when you have to consider the Turtles all share the same mold.

It hasn't been that long. I think it was about 3 months are pre-orders started that we have news of Leo and Raph starting to ship.
Pre-orders for Don and Mikey began somewhere February? So if it's the same speed I would expect some more updates coming in May.

Wow...I'm surprised Don and Mikey are taking this long. The turnout for Leo and Raph after Shredder and Casey was much quicker than this, especially when you have to consider the Turtles all share the same mold.

They are coming in few days.

Well then...

So let's gets on with DREAMEX's reveal of Rock Steady and Bebop along with Leatherhead,April,Foot Soldier and Baxter Stockman

Yup. Mine will arrive over the weekend.
I was hinted at April and the master (who I'm guessing is Splinter).

First Gokin Shredder out now as well . Tempted, but SHF Shredder due soon as well.

Yup. Mine will arrive over the weekend.
I was hinted at April and the master (who I'm guessing is Splinter).

First Gokin Shredder out now as well . Tempted, but SHF Shredder due soon as well.

So Dreamex April O'neal and Splinter is next?

We need more villains....Rock Steady and Bebop are very needed

So Dreamex April O'neal and Splinter is next?

We need more villains....Rock Steady and Bebop are very needed

I agree we need at least a few more villains to even up the line a bit. If they do release Krang at the end of this year then I may be thinking they may do either Bebop or RockSteady to compliment him, but not both at the same time.

After that I can see them doing Splinter. And April. And Super Shredder. And Foot Soldier. And Metal Head.

You get the idea :rotfl

found this on instagram

Untitled.jpg

April after Krang ;-)
My Turtles are tracking well. Should be in town later today !! Cool

April after Krang ;-)
My Turtles are tracking well. Should be in town later today !! Cool

Anybody else? Hoping this line keeps going and they show off another 5-6 prototypes at SDCC

Rock Steady,Bebop,Splinter,Foot Soldier,Leatherhead,Ace Duck....I could see a Slash too

You will, I'd guarantee it.
I have been told that the coat isn't too good, but the skateboard is awesome.

Anybody else? Hoping this line keeps going and they show off another 5-6 prototypes at SDCC

Rock Steady,Bebop,Splinter,Foot Soldier,Leatherhead,Ace Duck....I could see a Slash too

Did they show off that many at SDCC ? I cannot remember if that was the expo where we did see a lot more of the completed first wave as it were. If its true then SDCC should be really interesting to hear from the company just how well their line is going from them personally and what they have planned for down the road.

Did they show off that many at SDCC ? I cannot remember if that was the expo where we did see a lot more of the completed first wave as it were. If its true then SDCC should be really interesting to hear from the company just how well their line is going from them personally and what they have planned for down the road.
I don't think they did anything at SDCC, much less any American trade show, since their primary market is China. They do shows mainly in their native country.

Back