DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50a3050825febad16465e8233dbfe00a.jpg

Just arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used lunar toys also and got mine with no issues. Good communication and customer service as well.

Got my Leo from them. Cheapest price around but don't be surprised if you receive fraudulent charges to your card after ordering from them.

got any proof of that?

It was a new card and was my first/only purchase with the card. Didn't find out about the charges until I received my statement in the mail. Total of 3 charges from NJ.

It was a new card and was my first/only purchase with the card. Didn't find out about the charges until I received my statement in the mail. Total of 3 charges from NJ.

It could be them or not. I had an old visa card a few years back and they sold their card to sychrony bank. They issued new cards to all cardholders with new numbers etc. I had 2 fraudulent charges posted to my account before I even used the card which means someone hacked into their system and stolr card numbers or someone on the inside stole information so your fraudulent charges could be from somewhere else like mine.

Lunar are using authorize.net now
So its supposed to be pretty safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope we get some good reveals at SDCC. Or at least they can lay out what kind of plan they have on what characters they want to include in the line.

I don't think they've ever been at an American trade show. If anything, they do events in their primary market: China.

Wow...I'm surprised Don and Mikey are taking this long. The turnout for Leo and Raph after Shredder and Casey was much quicker than this, especially when you have to consider the Turtles all share the same mold.

Back