DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope this line continues on with Rock Steady,Bebop,Leatherhead,Ace Duck,April,Splinter,Rat King,Baxter.Foot Soldier....would be a sight to see and own

Give us some footsoldiers

17041360db836ccb7327068c3c37fc47.jpg

6701fd5351d4c6ac0ae9c5c0bf1d9b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but anyone who aren't interested in the core characters like April or Splinter is already dooming the line. If you're not going to buy figures of the nucleus that's essential to EVERY TMNT adaptation, then high-end toy makers won't take further risks on characters outside that core, such as Tragg, Ace Duck, or even Leatherhead.

This.

I'm actually VERY EAGER to see what they do with April and Splinter.

Kinda hoping for a cross with original and current splinter insofar as height and coloration.

or, honestly, straight up current splinter. He's too damn awesome.

While I agree that both Splinter and April are essential to TMNT core group, I personally have no interest in buying their figures. One is not the same as the other. Perhaps their take on Splinter, as there have been several, will be so awesome and impossible to pass on, but ultimately I'd rather spend my money on figures that look cool to me, and not their importance to a franchise.

We probably won't see anymore characters after Krang. The Fact is that every character (just about) going forward would take a new body mold

April would need a female body. Splinter,RockSteady and Bebop all new bodies. Will they invest in more characters? Maybe,maybe not

All the turtles are parts re-use along with Casey and Shredder sharing the same body

I never expected anything more. I'm pleased that were getting a Krang at all. Anyone who's been in the game long enough should know that beyond parts-reused and the A list characters, you're lucky to see any B list at any occasion. These guys are still new, though. They may have more ambition yet.

I think bebop and rocksteady would sell pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I agree that in the past most companies will do the turtles and maybe 1-2 other characters and then stop, that doesn't mean if they had created more that they wouldn't sell. We have no idea how well these current figures are doing or what their marketing strategy is for this line. Maybe they base creating more characters on how well Casey sells, since he isn't a guarantee like the turtles or shredder. Point is we just need one company to actually move forward with a turtles line and break the circle that we're currently in.

Well I agree that in the past most companies will do the turtles and maybe 1-2 other characters and then stop, that doesn't mean if they had created more that they wouldn't sell. We have no idea how well these current figures are doing or what their marketing strategy is for this line. Maybe they base creating more characters on how well Casey sells, since he isn't a guarantee like the turtles or shredder. Point is we just need one company to actually move forward with a turtles line and break the circle that we're currently in.

Casey supposedly got a second run,so maybe these are selling well....though of course we don't know how many of these are produced.

We thought SH Figuarts was gonna "break the circle" but who knows what is going on with them and if they plan on making more characters.

I think Threezero is making 1/6 Bebop and Rocksteady from the latest movie that looks pretty decent. Hopefully DreamEX will continue on and make other fun characters.

Agreed. Those pics do these figures justice.

BTW, anyone heard any word on the releases of Don and Mikey?

Back